Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Why must they be so secretive about their sales?
They aren't trying to be secretive, but aren't on ECF ,so they are posting them on Facebook all the time, thats where I am seeing them. Like today is Alley's birthday, so there is a 15% off sale - today only until 11:59 pm eastern time.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    They aren't trying to be secretive, but aren't on ECF ,so they are posting them on Facebook all the time, thats where I am seeing them. Like today is Alley's birthday, so there is a 15% off sale - today only until 11:59 pm eastern time.

You saved me a lot of money today, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :):thumbs::)

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

Did you by any chance get a notification also? I signed up for their sales notifications, but those are really sketchy. I keep resubscribing, but it doesn't hold. :facepalm:

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    Did you by any chance get a notification also? I signed up for their sales notifications, but those are really sketchy. I keep resubscribing, but it doesn't hold. :facepalm:
    Heya Katya! Glad to see you back on the forums!

Mine doesn't stick either - and I'm not a regular user of Facebook, Twitter and whatever else they have listed. They use "no more emails" as a talking point, but I'd actually rather get them.

Got an order in this time, tho!

Thanks for the notice @tyleris12 !

tyleris12

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 23, 2010
    Michigan
    Mine doesn't hold either, so no I didn't get a notice. I will do my best to post over here any time I see a sale listed on Facebook tho. Maybe one of us can mention the issue we all seem to be having with the notification system to Wlad & Alley.

Glad some of you got in on the sale tho, and hopefully it really is a "weekend" sale! :)

Jingles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    What did you get?
    60 mls. of Katarina, and 30mls. each of Melon Berry Frost, Calypso, and Kiwi Sea. I am trying Flurries in the Kiwi Sea and Melon Berry Frost for the first time. I know I like breeze in my Kiwi Sea. I made a mistake a few orders ago and ordered it without the Breeze. It's ok, but too plain for me. It's nice that we can still customize our juice.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 11, 2013
    Maui, Hawaii
    From Ahlusion's post on their Facebook....

Starting now through the Eve of Nov 1st, we're sharing our bounties - 15% Off while supplies last!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks once again! Got an order in.

60 mls. of Katarina, and 30mls. each of Melon Berry Frost, Calypso, and Kiwi Sea. I am trying Flurries in the Kiwi Sea and Melon Berry Frost for the first time. I know I like breeze in my Kiwi Sea. I made a mistake a few orders ago and ordered it without the Breeze. It's ok, but too plain for me. It's nice that we can still customize our juice.

Glad to know that someone besides me likes Katarina! The individual flavors are not very identifiable to me, but I really enjoy the mix. Very tasty!

Jingles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    There is something about Katarina that is very satisfying and my palate hasn't gotten tired of it. I have been vaping it for at least six months now, although I do vape multiple set ups with different flavors on a daily basis. I have Katarina in a Nautilus 2 on my Innokin Oceanus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread