Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I'm totally confused. It used to be that they would push a notification when they were having a sale. Now what are they doing?
Unless I've missed something, that's just bad customer relations and marketing.
All that's needed is a little clarity. No more notifications? That's ok, just say so.
No sales, that's ok too, just say so.
Yup. I agree. For me the notifications were touch and go too. Sometimes I’d see it and sometimes not. Never on the iPad, and only sometimes on the laptop. Not a FB regular, either.

• Agree
Reactions: newyork13

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
my understanding is that all batteries need to be carried on. any liquids can be checked in, but if you carry them on, the bottles need to be under 100ml and carried in a plastic baggie.
exactly right. I just flew cross country last month. They are so used to ecigs and the juice they do not bat an eye. All batteries, mods with internal batteries on plane with you

• Agree
Reactions: Bukket5

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
I'll be flying to NY in two weeks...as I understand it I have to carry my e-cigs in my carry-on, and everything else (extra tanks and juice) can go in my checked suitcase?

Better safe than sorry so I suggest you check directly with your airline. I recently flew from Vegas to San Diego via Southwest and all my vaping gear and supplies was in my carry on. Juice in seperate plastic baggie. No hastles or questions. I forgot to remove the batteries from my mods but I was fine. Mods were locked. Maybe luck of the draw.

• Agree

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
my understanding is that all batteries need to be carried on. any liquids can be checked in, but if you carry them on, the bottles need to be under 100ml and carried in a plastic baggie.

Thanks! I'll just bring a spare tank of my all-day Sub Zero in my liquids baggie.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
And, just arrived in Rome. Mods and batteries in my carry-on, liquid carried on in less than 100ml bottle in a zip sealed plastic bag, other eliquids in the checked bag.
No problems.
And it's always delightful arriving in an Italian airport. Vaping is perfectly legal. So, got off the long flight into the terminal and vaped away. A guy from Brooklyn waited along side me at the baggage claim, with his hands on his Marlboro's just itching to get outside, as I vaped merrily away. Of course, as I mentioned to him, there are still smoking areas in Rome's airports, which he didn't see as he walked through, so he could have had his .... before that.

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
Hi there! Doing ok.
Almost gave up on MTL when I could no longer get regular old 510 dripping attys. I found that I could barely taste Ahl's flavor in any DTL I tried, so I started buying others. They all are pretty terrible.

I just recently got a Zenith tank and I am very pleased so far. I think if Ahlusion went away I would probably just give it up altogether.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Hi there! Doing ok.
Almost gave up on MTL when I could no longer get regular old 510 dripping attys. I found that I could barely taste Ahl's flavor in any DTL I tried, so I started buying others. They all are pretty terrible.

I just recently got a Zenith tank and I am very pleased so far. I think if Ahlusion went away I would probably just give it up altogether.
Do you mean these, basic Joyetech 510 atomizers? I bought a ton for <$1 at Vapor Kings a couple of years ago but it looks like they're sold out.

The Vapor Room has them $6 each (discounts on 3 or more)
JoyeTech 510 Atomizer 2.0 oHm & 1.5oHm - The Vapor Room

It looks like Cignot might have them too.
https://www.cignot.com/category_s/50.htm

I guess they are rare these days which is why they're so expensive but I googled "Joyetech 510 atomizer" and got plenty of hits.

Last edited:
Reactions: EleanorR

bustamelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
CT, USA
Do you mean these, basic Joyetech 510 atomizers? I bought a ton for <$1 at Vapor Kings a couple of years ago but it looks like they're sold out.

The Vapor Room has them $6 each (discounts on 3 or more)
JoyeTech 510 Atomizer 2.0 oHm & 1.5oHm - The Vapor Room

It looks like Cignot might have them too.
https://www.cignot.com/category_s/50.htm

I guess they are rare these days which is why they're so expensive but I googled "Joyetech 510 atomizer" and got plenty of hits.

Thanks so much for the info!

I guess at a certain point, anything closely resembling those would've done, but specifically I used the hh.357s, and liked the short barrel ones. I was still able to find similar ones here and there, but they were always limited in terms of which options were left (resistance, length, color etc) -- a sure sign that they weren't being made and wouldn't be around much longer, so I just moved on. In fact I just chucked 8 or 10 remaining Aurora BFTs (that I bought in a bulk clearance sale probably 2 or 3 years ago) because I decided I needed to get rid of the piles of junk hardware that I use seldom or not at all anymore. Trim the fat! At this point the Zenith is my ADV and I occasionally use one of three big subohm monsters at home for a night just to change things up. I've only had it for a couple weeks, but the Zenith is a very impressive design - they have solved almost all of the usual problems. So far, no leaking, no mess, no gurgling, good airflow adjustment, great flavor/vapor production. The only minor issue is that in order to achieve all these goals, they made it so you can not take it apart for a good cleaning. I can live with that compromise.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I'm glad to see so many posting here! I'm good -- had a couple of smaller health challenges, but I'm still kicking. NYC was great and I made a plan to go back in October to see Steely Dan, my favorite musicians.
I’ve always liked Steely Dan’s music, but didn’t Walter Becker pass away recently?

• Agree

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
I’ve always liked Steely Dan’s music, but didn’t Walter Becker pass away recently?

Yes, sadly. Donald is still touring with the band, and they'll be doing their usual stand at the Beacon, which is where I'm seeing them. With my sister, who brought one of their albums home from college. I fell hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread