Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
Any sales going on or coming up, I'm starting to get low on supply?
Best bet is to go on their site and add some stuff to your cart, then look and see if there is a discount added in your cart. Most of the time there is, they just don't advertise it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    New order came in today. :D

20190701_160043.jpg

JeepR KReapR

ECF Veteran
    Mar 23, 2014
    SE Michigan
    No worries Jenna, you're gonna be the first person I go to when I'm ready to break away from the NETs/tobaccos and try some sweeter vapes. For now vaping is still too much of a smoking substitute for me to dump the baccos from the lineup.

Wow, I did say I was going to ask you what to vape once I was ready to migrate off NETs...4 years ago!!!

So what do I vape now Jenna! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Welcome back! I'm not Jenna, but I really love Ahlusion juices! I don't really use the sweeten option. I've only found one that needed the sweetener and that one is their Peaches & Cream. Ahlusion's juices are plenty sweet to me. I've heard that adding sweetener can change the taste pretty dramatically. There are plenty of wonderful non-tobacco juices. If you read this page, and the page prior to this one, you'll see several of us have listed our favorite Ahlusion juices. Those suggestions might be a good place to start your non-tobacco juice hunt! Good luck!

JeepR KReapR

ECF Veteran
    Mar 23, 2014
    SE Michigan
    Welcome back! I'm not Jenna, but I really love Ahlusion juices! I don't really use the sweeten option. I've only found one that needed the sweetener and that one is their Peaches & Cream. Ahlusion's juices are plenty sweet to me. I've heard that adding sweetener can change the taste pretty dramatically. There are plenty of wonderful non-tobacco juices. If you read this page, and the page prior to this one, you'll see several of us have listed our favorite Ahlusion juices. Those suggestions might be a good place to start your non-tobacco juice hunt! Good luck!

Appreciate that JW!

I was curious what ingredient was added with the ‘sweeten’ option. If it’s sugar or HFCS that doesn’t seem like a good idea for the teeth.

I’m going to roll the preverbal dice on a few non nets...right now looking at red, white & blueberry, orange creamsicle, memory lane (strawberry milkshake) and banana cream pie

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Appreciate that JW!

I was curious what ingredient was added with the ‘sweeten’ option. If it’s sugar or HFCS that doesn’t seem like a good idea for the teeth.

I’m going to roll the preverbal dice on a few non nets...right now looking at red, white & blueberry, orange creamsicle, memory lane (strawberry milkshake) and banana cream pie

I don't know what they use to sweeten. I bet there are others who will chime in with that. I've heard good things about all of the juices you've listed. Hope you like them!

Reactions: JeepR KReapR
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread