Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Best thing to do is set up an account and build a wish list. That way orders are configured and can move quickly to the cart. That way you won't panic and miss a juice or the configuration you want.
Would recommend providing feedback when they ask. They will build a profile around your preferences if you want. That way you get a custom juice configured just for you.
Last time I looked they typically open 10-10:30 Central and close when they hit capacity. Can vary by day of week and time of year. They usually post anything out of the ordinary on their site.
Good luck, Hope you like them as much as I do.

Got my order in this AM and very excited to try something new. I guess it's a good thing for me and my wallet they only allow orders of five juices or less...I had ten picked out.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Got my order in this AM and very excited to try something new. I guess it's a good thing for me and my wallet they only allow orders of five juices or less...I had ten picked out.

Hadn't heard of any limits but that's main reason I build wish lists. If didn't I would probably throw in ten or eleven at a time instead of five or so. Wasn't aware you couldn't oder more than that at one time.

What did you order (if you don't mind me asking)?

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Spiced Pumpkin Latte, Cafe Au Lait, Chocolate Hazelnut, Mojito Cubano and Rune. Really wanted to try Smooth Criminal but it said it was out. I'm excited to try them out!

Yes, if you like tobacco vapes at all you must try the Smooth Criminal. It is one of the two juices that sold me on Ahlusion. The other being Sleighride. Real mint with no menthol. Been wanting to try the mojito and the café au lait. They do the best limes and coffees. I don't drink coffee but I vape the dickens out of Bob Tea with coffee and the JG Blend.

Hope you enjoy. Just remember to shake and steep.

Waterman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Colorado
So the XPress line are pre-steeped juices? Does anyone know this for sure? I was having a difficult time finding this information on the site, but was sort of rushing around. I waited till there opening time 8:00 AM ET and placed my first order. I understand them limiting their hours to help with shipping, taking orders that you cant fulfill in a timely manner doesn't make good business. Better to have some to complain its hard to order than all to complain about receiving orders.:)

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
The Xpress line is premixed / premade with the same extracts as the custom juice. Just premixed to the VG/PG ratio for best performance. Most are 50/50 and some lean to more PG for better performance in tanks. It cannot be modified or configured.

I haven't asked lately but I think the Xpress line is/was intended for sale at their cafes and other retail outlets.

Waterman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Colorado
The Xpress line is premixed / premade with the same extracts as the custom juice. Just premixed to the VG/PG ratio for best performance. Most are 50/50 and some lean to more PG for better performance in tanks. It cannot be modified or configured.

I haven't asked lately but I think the Xpress line is/was intended for sale at their cafes and other retail outlets.

Thank you, congrats on your 624 days free!!

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Okay I made it there today got me a setup and four different flavors, I will be going back and try out some more.
Everyone be aware that if you are going to order something from there right now, It is going to take a little longer because of the weather they have been unable to get to work , So they are behind right now

What did you get?

HDRock

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
USA
What did you get?
I got some smooth criminal, Sweet chill, Cool blend and Apple Wildwood
I am a menthol lover, So far I like the sweet chill the best, I'm going to go back to the store and test some more out before I buy anymore.

, The kit came with USB cable and wall charger, Case, And a clearomizer, a smoke Tech vv 1100 MA battery
I also bought a pro tank 2, And they gave me a little single drip atomizer deal. (Not sure what you call those)

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Don't forget they can build a flavor profile off of your feedback. They can tweak the recipe based off of your preferences. Think there are five or six levels of mint to menthol.

I think they sell the Xpress line in the café. It is premade to a standard and you can't tweak those. The SC is probably one of the most popular Tob flavors around right now but it usually takes some time to gel. Not sure about the Xpress version.

Might try the melon berry frost next time if you like fruit flavors at all. It has some menthol in it. I don't do menthol and like that one.

HDRock

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2014
USA
Don't forget they can build a flavor profile off of your feedback. They can tweak the recipe based off of your preferences. Think there are five or six levels of mint to menthol.

I think they sell the Xpress line in the café. It is premade to a standard and you can't tweak those. The SC is probably one of the most popular Tob flavors around right now but it usually takes some time to gel. Not sure about the Xpress version.

Might try the melon berry frost next time if you like fruit flavors at all. It has some menthol in it. I don't do menthol and like that one.
Thanks for pointing that out I did not realize they had 6 levels of menthol
Once I got these home and tried them out some more the only one that I can really stand is the sweet chill, And even that doesn't have enough menthol,..
I think I will get some menthol to add to these juices I have
I don't know what flavors I like, I just started yesterday and the 8 flavors I tried are the only flavors I have ever tasted, I know one thing, I gotta have enough menthol in it or I am NOT going to be able to quick smoking cigs.

Apptiger

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
West Central Florida
Thanks for pointing that out I did not realize they had 6 levels of menthol
Once I got these home and tried them out some more the only one that I can really stand is the sweet chill, And even that doesn't have enough menthol,..
I think I will get some menthol to add to these juices I have
I don't know what flavors I like, I just started yesterday and the 8 flavors I tried are the only flavors I have ever tasted, I know one thing, I gotta have enough menthol in it or I am NOT going to be able to quick smoking cigs.

My Bad it's five levels. Starting out with a mint and going to full blast. Breeze, flurries,Chill, Frost and Artic Blast. They also have a juice called menthol ward for those that can't get enough. I don't think it is available in the express line though and maybe a custom order only.

If you are trying to quit you are probably looking for that strong top note we got used to with smoke. Ahlusion's juices are somewhat complex and generally layered. And yes, I thought people were crazy when they told me that. I still chase the strong top note a bit but now I know exactly what they meant. Also some of that stuff you don't like right now you probably will in a couple of months. If you get off the stink sticks that is. It does something to our taste buds that take a little while to recover.

I would recommend asking them about some strong top note juices that work well with menthol. The winter Wildwood is the only mentholated Tob they have but you might ask about getting some added to Desperado. From starting out it tasted the most like an old cig to me. I don't do menthol though. The W&A Sasparilla has a strong top note too. Might try it and see if they can menthol it up.

Good luck and stay with it. I worked Cigs and vape for a few months before I got clear of the smoke. Coming up on two years of smoke free. Remember too with the custom made line the juices need some time to gel or steep. Depending on the juice its usually from two weeks to a month before they hit their sweet spot.

You can read a lot more about Ahulsion juices in this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/446286-ahlusion-e-juice.html

I was a menthol smoker for over 30 years. Vaping has literally been a lifesaver for me. I would quit sometimes and then go back. I now have no desire for cigarettes and it has been over five years since I quit. Desperado is a good suggestion as a substitute for analogs. I did a review and I mentioned it is the closest to smoking, imo. I am in love with Sleighride. It is the juice I cannot be without. I prefer the mint to menthol, now. Strong, but delicious mint mixed with incredible seasoning. Sometimes I get extra mint. I have purchased hundreds of bottles of juice and I have several I enjoy but, overall, Ahlusion is my favorite vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread