Air flow silencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
Karnes city, Texas
Has anyone heard of such a device? My wife complains that she has some acute hearing disorder certain sounds or frequecys irrate her.:w00t::w00t: it's pretty funny, haah anyways I like to vape in my bed but she is right there staring at me with murderous intent. Lol if anybody knows of some life saving what cha ma call it. Help haha

Ben Killeen

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2018
Finland (British)
upload_2019-3-21_9-49-43.jpeg

Try these

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Has anyone heard of such a device? My wife complains that she has some acute hearing disorder certain sounds or frequecys irrate her.:w00t::w00t: it's pretty funny, haah anyways I like to vape in my bed but she is right there staring at me with murderous intent. Lol if anybody knows of some life saving what cha ma call it. Help haha
That’s often caused by hearing loss. People lose their hearing single frequency by single frequency. Lose the frequencies around a particular sound but not that one itself, and that particular noise can begin to sound very sharp and strident.
Mess with your airflow or change your atty maybe.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
I'm on your wife's side of the bed, figuratively, I've got some great atty's I just won't use because of the sound of the airflow.
I've made a few idiotic attempts at silencing them but really it is what it is.
@Ben Killeen nailed it in his reply :D
mtl for bed use ,, plus she might even give you mtd for your efforts not to sound like Darth Vader

or you could remind her of all the annoying things she does and that a tiny intake noise is nothing in comparison with what you have to put up with on a daily basis

tbh the first one is probably the best option if you want to wake up in the morning :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Eskie

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
mtl for bed use ,, plus she might even give you mtd for your efforts not to sound like Darth Vader

or you could remind her of all the annoying things she does and that a tiny intake noise is nothing in comparison with what you have to put up with on a daily basis

tbh the first one is probably the best option if you want to wake up in the morning :D
I like the Darth Vader thing, that's exactly how that dtl sounds

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

You shouldn't be vaping in bed anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread