Air Piano

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastianbach

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everybody,

You must be familar with that trend; air guitar. I am telling you this because i, myself doing that workout for some time. I would at least want to know if this kind of exercise is useful or not.

In this, you basically play a piano piece on air just like air guitar. If you really push your fingers like you are really playing instead of a gentle touch, than your exercise would make more sense for me.

I think this is a joyful style of exercising the music. I would like to learn about your opinions about air piano.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Watch out for "bagpipe lung". I just found out its a thing. Air bagpipe lung might also kill you.

Air bagpipes cannot cause bagpipe lung ... playing air bagpipes is only dangerous if someone sees you playing air bagpipes, which usually results in the witnesses removing all children (gawd, what about the children!) from the area and then calling the authorities, possibly resulting in institutionalization or worse (being taken to an actual bagpipe festival).

Would love to see that video.

Not going to happen. See above ... far too dangerous for the likes of me!

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
D_Sua.atJb.2.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Air bagpipes cannot cause bagpipe lung ... playing air bagpipes is only dangerous if someone sees you playing air bagpipes, which usually results in the witnesses removing all children (gawd, what about the children!) from the area and then calling the authorities, possibly resulting in institutionalization or worse (being taken to an actual bagpipe festival).
True that. It was a nasty rumor that started from air bagpipe factory workers that contracted baggus obliterous from working in a cloud of bagpipe notes for 10 hours per shift. No air bagpipe players have actually contracted BO from just playing. Damn AABZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread