• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama Vapers, come on in and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
We’ve got a subforum . WooHoo!
:banana: :banana::banana::banana: :banana:

Hi y’all,
I’m Chris. I live in Birmingham and have been vaping for a couple of years now.

It’s been great to find more and more Alabamians vaping. Right now there are 70 members in the Alabama social group ….hope y’all will introduce yourselves again.
If you’re not already a member you can join the social group here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/groups/category-location-specific.html

Come on in, start some threads, and join in discussions.

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Fayette AL, at least it's not Detroit :lol: Congrats on converting so many people, I have not had such success in that area. I even built my brother a wood bottom feeder mod and gave him juice, an atty etc. but he still smokes :confused:. I guess that you just have to decide its time to quit on your own, that's what I did.

BamaGal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2012
Gadsden, Alabama
Hi y'all! Glad to see we have our own spot now!

I live right near Gadsden, Alabama, but out in the sticks. I started vaping 11/21/11 and vaped solid for 2 weeks. I thought.. "Hmmm, I have 2 analogs left. Guess I'll smoke those instead of throwing them away" Geezussss, I turned green and almost got sick to my stomach! Halleluja for vaping! It's so much more enjoyable than analogs EVER could have been.

I agree with the hobby thang! I've got enough juices and cartos and such to last me a few years, yet I'm still ordering usually weekly (love those sales and weekly specials). I'm stocking up like a doomsday vaper before the gov't gets their hands in the till.

Nice to meet all the Bama folk here :D

Foxman

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2012
Trussville al
Hi y'all! Glad to see we have our own spot now!

I live right near Gadsden, Alabama, but out in the sticks. I started vaping 11/21/11 and vaped solid for 2 weeks. I thought.. "Hmmm, I have 2 analogs left. Guess I'll smoke those instead of throwing them away" Geezussss, I turned green and almost got sick to my stomach! Halleluja for vaping! It's so much more enjoyable than analogs EVER could have been.

I agree with the hobby thang! I've got enough juices and cartos and such to last me a few years, yet I'm still ordering usually weekly (love those sales and weekly specials). I'm stocking up like a doomsday vaper before the gov't gets their hands in the till.

Nice to meet all the Bama folk here :D

BamaGal I was born in Gadsden. What part are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread