Alcohol in ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalidmna

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Liverpool, UK
Hi all

I smoke an ejuice that has zero alcohol, but they only stock a limited number of flavours, and I'm tempted to try some other ejuice. I bought some ejuice which has alcohol in it. They said that by the time the vapor is inhaled the alcohol has evaporated anyway, but before using it just wanted to ask if any of you ever feel the alcohol's effect in the juice you vape?

Many thanks

Khalid

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
well I'm definitely feeling it, but then had a couple scotches too:D Using alcohol in ejuice does help it mix more readily, and can add some panache to some recipes. Also used for thinning high VG % juice down a tad to help with mixing and wicking.

A little bit of alcohol for the juice mix, a little bit more for the juice mixer.:D

Vape long a Proper.!!!!

Treborsmug

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2014
Dallas Texas
Most alcohol's flammability level is low. I clean my atty's with Everclear being pure grain. (burn baby). Just 2 drops in 30 ml can improve the vape response without messing up the flavour. I've tried using Captain Morgan or Gin and it actually ......s the vaping. Considering most tincture process is Everclear strength based in herb extracts.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
You can definitely leave the cap off a bottle and the alcohol will evaporate. But I wouldn't do this for more than say 4 hours at first and then recap. Leaving it open too long leaves them tasting flat.

I don't drink and don't ever feel any effect from them. And I have a number alcohol flavor concentrates

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'm a recovering alcoholic, so I don't drink ever. Some of my ejuices have a sort of alcohol smell, the Oak Barrel Cider smells like apple brandy, but I've never tasted any alcohol in any of the vapes, and certainly not felt it -- and I'm pretty sure that after 22 yrs of no alcohol, I'd definitely feel it if it was there.

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread