Alien Visions has officially rocked my world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
I have found an excellent combination.

2 Parts Boba's Bounty
1 Part Havana

I'm hooked! I just bought a 100ml bottle of Boba!

I'm so glad you like that combo! It's delicious isn't it? Very cigaretty. Sometimes the Havana can be a little harsh on my throat, but not always (not sure why it varies but I have found this happens with almost all eliquids, regardless of manufacturer, vg, pg, etc). When it's not harsh the flavor, throat hit, and vapor production of this combo is my favorite vape so far. I've been vaping for close to 1.5 years.

derek88

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2010
Chicago
Ourei recommended it to me in chat and picked up a bottle to try cant wait till it gets here :) Thanks Ourei :oops:

Same with Boba and Flue Im going to lock the doors unplug the phones and go to vaping heaven :vapor:
:laugh:

Loving the Boba's light slightly sweet and just a great all day vape.

Now the Irish Cream on the other hand taste like whiskey pretty much all around going to give it a few days before I give it a thumbs up or down.

FeralGeek

Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver Wa
Yes great VG juice in general from Alien Visions, but I'm just baffled by the Bobas blend. It just tastes crazy sweet to me, nothing but sweet. This is one my taste buds just don't get at all. Blueberry is good and vapor on all is top notch.

Ditto, I get no T'Bac taste from this stuff. Super sweet juice and the flavor is good, but not what I was looking for. Havana was 10x more tobaccoish IMHO.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Isn't that weird that Boba's baffles so many people? I swear, we really should devote our own thread to it.

I get a slightly bittersweet finish... but on a sweetness scale from 1-10 I would give it a 2.9...

Kind of like a bittersweet baker's chocolate... or a toasted coconut or a custard but minus the sugar... so baffling.

Still my favorite vape...

I just got some 12mg Boba's... and whoa man.

And that's a bad whoa.

Like... the aftertaste was actually making me nauseous. I was so disappointed, and here's why:

I got some 6mg Boba's, my first Eliquid EVER. It was heat damaged when it arrived however, from sitting in 110 heat index in a metal box, and almost completely flavorless (he offered to not only replace it for free, but send me some freebies. I declined kindly, merely because it would leave me with nothing to vape for days, and the feeling was passable enough until I could reorder. AMAZING customer service tho).

What little flavor there was was good though, and he biggest thing was, it smelled like bakers chocolate. A good, dark, mellow chocolate smell. I knew it wasn't going to be even remotely sweet from reading all the reviews, so I wasn't expecting sweet at all, but:

It tastes awful to me. Like, the aftertaste actually wore on me to the point of making me a little nauseous. Out of all the liquids I ordered 12mg all, of Flue Cured (peppery but good), Blend 4 (good, but with a flavor that wears a little too much to be an all-day vape), C&D (subtle flavor, not bad), Gamel (again pretty subtle, but not as good as C&D), and the Boba's, Boba was at the bottom of my list.

To the point I'm actually still a little concerned it was mislabeled. After all the reviews I heard, the RAVE reviews, I'm still finding it a little hard to believe it was such a letdown. Gagworthy.

I can see why others like it, but it's one of those flavors to me that just gets nauseating over time. Not for me.

HOWEVER: I have to come love their customer support, their bottles, and the general quality so much that I am now officially an Alien Visions FANBOY, even though none of their flavours have rocked my face off. I think I am just burnt out on tobacco flavours.

I think it's time to order my first sweet flavours (after the heat-damaged Irish Cream I got with my first order). I'm looking for something sweet but "clean" (not overpowering, not like candy really, sweet and good but not like an ESSENCE of whatever the namesake is)

SO: What sweet flavours have everyone tried? I'm looking at the strawberry, the blueberry, and the Butter Rum if its like butterscotch, and the 10/90 PG/VG mix flavours as well like the apple, watermelon, maybe one of the cheesecakes. Anybody have any experience?

Also, I'm considering ordering some of the applewood tobacco from Backwoods Brew (does he do VG?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread