• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

All-in-1-der thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
So since I'm lazy, and don't want to bother making 3+ threads, I'm just gonna dump all in one thread. First off after that night at the 15th meet up in Richmond hill, I haven't touched an analog since then. It was really an easy transition. YEAH!!! Secondly, I've probably converted 3 people over since then. They all bought a kit of some sort. I've helped another close friend of mine to purchase a kit from happy vaper since their service, and speed of delivery is very impressive. He told me tonight that he's smoked all of 2 analogs in 24 hours. Compared to a pack plus a day. He's super impressed. Thirdly I've been researching and just snooping around for anything e cig related and came across the de-bridging videos out there. I've de-bridged my 510 and it does hit harder!! Good stuff. I also ordered stuff from arctic vaper tonight so I'll see how the diy nic is plus a sample pack of flavours for my other friends who were interested in the flavouring. At $19.95 for 125ml of pg/vg mix at 80/20 with 24mg nic, the price seemed great! In addition if you were into the diy stuff the 250ml bottle of nic was only $29.99. Maybe I don't search enough for deals, but that seems dirt to me! If I knew the nic juice was good I would have purchased the bulk version. I'll have to test out and see then. Well that's all the stuff in one post. I'll drop another bomb after a while. I've learned a lot through this forum and through some nice people at the meet up. Thanks guys for this great change in my life. I don't have that horrible disgusting feeling every time I light up, and I don't think I ever will. vape ON!!!! :p

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Good for you. Congratulations.
After 40+ years of smoking and trying darn near every known NRT(touch your pointer to these letters), I discovered vaping almost by accident. I had no idea this had been around this long and that so many people had become ex-smokers because of vaping.
I was able to quit analogs on day 2 of vaping and it was so easy I could hardly believe I didn't want a cigarette. I am so thankful. When that"urge" would hit me to smoke, I would just vape for awhile(36mg) and the urge was gone. Up in smoke without the smoke. Magic.
All the more reason we need to be united and fight against what the fda is trying to do.

Good luck and happy vaping Melloh. :vapor:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I've been researching and just snooping around for anything e cig related and came across the de-bridging videos out there. I've de-bridged my 510 and it does hit harder!! Good stuff.

Hey Melloh,

Glad to hear that you are well on your way into vaping. Keep exploring and you will continue to get hooked. I just wanted to share one thing on your de-bridging comment. GreenHouseOne.com carries bridgeless 510 attys if you want them. They are $15 for 5 and come with a 6 month warranty. I just got a batch in, but have not started using any yet although the reviews I've read have been positive.

Happy Vaping!

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
If you are looking for more of a hit, have you tried the cisco 306 LR atties? OMG, just got one in from jack, its the first LR anything that I have every tried, and I am LOVING it!!!! Drip, drip, puff, puff, drip, drip, puff, puff, Jack was right when he warned me these things are juice hogs! The warmth and the hit is exactly what I feel like has been missing from my vape, I am finally a happy vaper!!!!!!

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
I did actually look at some vids the other night and it seemed good most of the time. Only complaint was the cracking of the drip tips. Jack seems to have a solid delrin one in stock. That should do the trick. Don't push down too deep and keep track of the heat cracking the tip is what i heard. Definitely looks good tho. Kind of cool about the see through tips cause you can see the vapour collecting on the tip area, but nasty at the same time seeing the condensation.

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
Hey inked you were already using the 306 at the meet with some sort of swirly half translucent drip tip. How are the tips holding up? It's true though the condensation might gross me out a bit, tho I do enjoy seeing the vapour build up in that chamber tho. Does that debridging mod help with this atomizer? Don't think I saw anything on that before. Looks to me the bridge is fully exposed and raised perhaps causing the drip tips to split at the connection. From what I've heard, they heat up like crazy.

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
The 306 is considered a drippers atty and you should not have to remove the bridge. Some talk about the wick since it seems to burn easily on the 306. I don't like the heat of the 306 myself. Been waiting for ikenvape to get the 2.0Ω 306 in stock they should run much cooler. I am loving the flavour on the 801 mini. Though not quite as high on the form factor and need to use an adapter to get it to work.

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
Those were the 801 mini. Not hot at all, cooler then a regular 510 I would say. Great flavour and easier to pick out the complexity of flavours imho. Though I don't notice any benefit for my menthol juices they taste about the same to me.

I would expect the 2.0Ω 306 to be hotter then the 801 mini but the flavour is also supposedly good with those as well.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
The 306 is considered a drippers atty and you should not have to remove the bridge. Some talk about the wick since it seems to burn easily on the 306. I don't like the heat of the 306 myself. Been waiting for ikenvape to get the 2.0Ω 306 in stock they should run much cooler. I am loving the flavour on the 801 mini. Though not quite as high on the form factor and need to use an adapter to get it to work.

Those were the 801 mini. Not hot at all, cooler then a regular 510 I would say. Great flavour and easier to pick out the complexity of flavours imho. Though I don't notice any benefit for my menthol juices they taste about the same to me.

I would expect the 2.0Ω 306 to be hotter then the 801 mini but the flavour is also supposedly good with those as well.

As you know Hot I use IKVs exclusively. The 306 both in LR and HV are fantastic little machines, de-wicked. BTW FWIW the 306 is the only atty I de-wick. De-bridging is not necessary and leads too flooding and excessive leakage.

The 801 mini will be coming out (next run I believe) 2mm longer so the std 801 drip tip will fit.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Didn't you pick up some ikenvapes, and tried them that night at the meeting? Jack had to run out and grab you those adapters for it. What spec were they and how'd it go? Didn't catch your reaction on those atomizers.

Do not strictly go with resistance. Don't let the resistance fool ya. These atties are totally redesigned and the resistance is a misleading point.

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
As you know Hot I use IKVs exclusively. The 306 both in LR and HV are fantastic little machines, de-wicked. BTW FWIW the 306 is the only atty I de-wick. De-bridging is not necessary and leads too flooding and excessive leakage.

The 801 mini will be coming out (next run I believe) 2mm longer so the std 801 drip tip will fit.

Some of my 801 drip tips will not even fit into the 801 mini at all not just a bridge issue they are just ever so slightly narrower. I also picked up some of the regular length 801s that were on sale and they fit into these fine. The two type A drip tips I got fit snug and found I can just not push them down all the way to keep clear of the bridge and they are working well.

Melloh

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Canada
I debridged my cisco spec LR 510 atomizer just now, and now I know what it means to have a warmer vape. I misordered 3 LR 306 from jack but don't have any drip tips to try. Originally I was gonna buy 3 cisco spec LR 510 from jack for a friend who wanted them after I introduced him to vaping. So now I have these 3 with nothing to do. I wouldn't mind trying to use one to see if I like them, but since I was expecting to get 510's, I'm stuck with these with no tips lol. Either way I'll have to wait for another order. Either switch them up or order drip tips like inked said. Oh well, but man I do like the LR bridgeless 510's. It's nice. It seems like I want more and more heat and more hit as I go, plus now the juice is burning like mad!!! See what I decide to do next. Order 3 more LR 510's for my buddy and a drip tip for the 306's as well? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread