Not open for further replies.

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Great review!

Love ElectronicStix and The Don, if I can say it without insulting either, is sort of GG-like with its battery and length options. Heck the Mako is pretty slick too, with all the sleeves you can get for batteries. They have really well thought out mods and I'm always surprised not to see more reviews on them.

Maybe those in the know are keeping them a secret so there's no mad dash or stock shortage! :laugh:

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
OK, got my batteries and ran it all day today. This is one sweet unit for sure. The button is an ease to use. I love that it locks and that's easy too. The construction is outstanding. It's built like a tank. I put a 3,000man 18650 in it and I don't think I have even come close to running the battery out. It's a vape monster too. I know it's just 3.7 volts but it seems like it's more. Possibly because with the bigger battery it stays at 3.7 longer. The threads were all perfect and you can really tell that it's a very high quality mod. The batteries fit very snug. I did have to dial in the button to get it just right. Not all 18650's are the same size the ones I got are slightly longer than most. No problem at all. I really can't say enough about this mod. I will have to order some of the 5volt batteries soon just to try them out.

I think it's more than worth the price. I could honestly see this mod lasting for years and years. Three thumbs up!!!

icemangrafx

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
L.A
OK, got my batteries and ran it all day today. This is one sweet unit for sure. The button is an ease to use. I love that it locks and that's easy too. The construction is outstanding. It's built like a tank. I put a 3,000man 18650 in it and I don't think I have even come close to running the battery out. It's a vape monster too. I know it's just 3.7 volts but it seems like it's more. Possibly because with the bigger battery it stays at 3.7 longer. The threads were all perfect and you can really tell that it's a very high quality mod. The batteries fit very snug. I did have to dial in the button to get it just right. Not all 18650's are the same size the ones I got are slightly longer than most. No problem at all. I really can't say enough about this mod. I will have to order some of the 5volt batteries soon just to try them out.

I think it's more than worth the price. I could honestly see this mod lasting for years and years. Three thumbs up!!!

Hi Brad,
Nice mod u have there.I have some inquiries.Is the top cap connecting the atty to the positive end of battery sealed?I wonder if this issue is resolved after using the mako & over flooded the atty that it seeped into my battery compartment.Hoped that they solved this issue with the "Don".

Regards,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread