All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
My little gentleman - vaping like a sir!

DJxRMjo.jpg

GfrAecQ.jpg

SuperT Precise Simplicity
joyetech 1.5ohm atomizer
Ghost Modder Drip Tip
Razor Stand

Now, that is cool. I now need one of those stands, and one of those drip tips. Guess I'm gonna be a copy cat. :)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
My little gentleman - vaping like a sir!

DJxRMjo.jpg

GfrAecQ.jpg

SuperT Precise Simplicity
Joyetech 1.5ohm atomizer
Ghost Modder Drip Tip
Razor Stand

Again, thanks for the pic. I just ordered one of those stands. They look like SuperT made those, and just for the Simplicity. :)
Loving my Simplicity, by the way!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
That is really cool, do you think it can handle the weight of an ELA? I think I asked before, do you think since its metal on metal, will it scratch up the device?

Hopefully someone with one of these actually in hand can answer your questions, but these do look too small for an ELA.

joejoe

Aug 10, 2010
Cabo San Lucas, MX
I'm not sure if the ELA will fit on one of these razor stands. The base of the razor stands are 15mm. I can't seem to find the dimensions of the ELA, but as long as the base of the unit is 16mm or less, it should fit. It will definitely handle the weight of an ELA. These stands are pretty solid.

As for scratching, I don't have a single scratch on my Simplicity. I even dropped it on a marble floor and it emerged unscathed.

Glad you guys like the stand. Enjoy yours if you get one.

Last edited:

Tanrichguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Rochester, NY
Hi, my name is Tan and I am newly addicted to buying Super-T mods. First, it was the ELA pre-order but I have to wait 10 weeks for that...

Then I saw the Simplicity and my hand somehow found its way to clicking the "checkout" button on the website.

Now the quest begins to find a suitable attomizer for this device (still looking for one for the ELA).

Help me! I can't stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread