ALL NEW VORTEX 2 !! - IT HAS ARRIVED!!, REDESIGNED, NEW SUPER MOUTH PIECE, REFINEMENTS, 2.2 to 2.5 ohms and HV 3.5 to 3.6 ohm for 5 to 6volt vapors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
THEY HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED, THE ALL NEW VORTEX 2 - REDESIGNED FOR GOTVAPES, VAPES BETTER, BRAND NEW MOUTH PEACE WONT FALL OFF AND HAS SPACE FOR CONDENSATION WITH METAL INSERT AND NEW PLUG, ALF INSERTED ON THE INSIDE OF THE CUP UNLIKE THE LAST VERSION WHICH STOPS LEAKING, BETTER WICK PLACEMENT AND COIL PLACEMENT WITH A BETTER vaping EXPERIENCE, NEW OHMS AT 2.2 TO 2.5 FOR EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE FROM 3.2 TO 4.2 VOLTS & EXCLUSIVELY FOR HIGH VOLT VAPORS THE NEW 3.5 TO 3.6 OHMS FOR 5 TO 6 VOLT vaping, NOW IN STOCK

vortex2.png

vortex2_1.png

vortex2_3.png

With the new Vortex 2, after you fill it, you must let it soak for 1 minute before use, you must do this for it too work properly.

once the alf on the inside is wet you will see it and then its ready to give you plumes of vapor.

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
nicely done my friend. I was at a vapers meet and those g4s were handed out like candy, cause nobody wanted them. I guarantee the vortex 2.0 will not suffer the same fate! thanks kolo for your due diligence perfecting products.

ditto!!! *****applauding********

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Yeah, for a plug I wont swallow lol :pervy:
The first one about killed me......
like the sleek look, and the center tube now rubber(ALF) too?

Someone suggest a MMRPG my hubby can buy so I can spend too....

roflmao wish i knew what a MMRPG was and I would try to suggest one :vapor:
and ooo yes the killer mouth pieces..but dam those things were comfy,,,i taped them to the tube so I could use them and not loose them, but i never choked on one rofl

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
coolbreeze you should be happy soon, hey pinapple how you been, you abandoned us

sorry kolo, still really happy with the sapphire but my time has been consumed by my new pontiac fiero, daily driver, I didn't mean to abandon you but I don't have any money left trying to restore the ONLY american mass produced mid engine vehicle ever. can't wait till I have the extra cash to hardline a vv passthrough with a retractable cord where my ashtray should be.

Phil D Rock

Jul 28, 2011
Chicago
sorry kolo, still really happy with the sapphire but my time has been consumed by my new pontiac fiero, daily driver, I didn't mean to abandon you but I don't have any money left trying to restore the ONLY american mass produced mid engine vehicle ever. can't wait till I have the extra cash to hardline a vv passthrough with a retractable cord where my ashtray should be.

That would rule so hard...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

pineappledan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
Dartmouth
That would rule so hard...

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

it might not be till next month but it will be done. I can't drive and pull my ego pass through out of my pocket with a getrag 5 speed. I will post a video on it and maybe if I really get ambitious do a how to video for all modders out there.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
im shot dude, havent slept yet, look like a mess and am still finalizing any last orders i was behind on then i need to go to sleep, im about to hit the hay, then in the morning there will be nice fresh videos for everything i dropped in long detail with a nice vape-a-ton for both.

he lying he got 3 ladies at his house waiting for him to come to bed...2 redheads and someone named sandpaper sally...i dont know the meaning of that name

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
Why not try mounting it from the ceiling with a gooseneck, that way all you have to do is lean over and vape while driving. lol

it might not be till next month but it will be done. I can't drive and pull my ego pass through out of my pocket with a getrag 5 speed. I will post a video on it and maybe if I really get ambitious do a how to video for all modders out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread