GotVapes VORTEX 2.0 - Its Here and READY for the Big SHOWWWWWWWWWWW..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2011
Upstate NY
slow drag still ends up w/liquid in my mouth. They are now just sitting in a box of stuff that I may or may not ever try again. When I took the first couple drags I thought WOW gonna really like this thing but it went down hill pretty quick after that. Maybe I'll pull them out and make a more conscience effort to draw slowly and see if that was indeed what went wrong. - thanks.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
slow drag still ends up w/liquid in my mouth. They are now just sitting in a box of stuff that I may or may not ever try again. When I took the first couple drags I thought WOW gonna really like this thing but it went down hill pretty quick after that. Maybe I'll pull them out and make a more conscience effort to draw slowly and see if that was indeed what went wrong. - thanks.

It may be useful to occasionally blow them out through the mouthpiece.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Chris -

A new factory is designing our VORTEX V3, this is a radicly different design...
i might make a video in 2 days so people dont think im talking kaka and because it will be a while before they are ready, maybe before christmas if they pass all tests.

How about a little news here..? How's the testing coming along..?

CaliVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Outer Space
I've been dying for some info on the new version too. They keep saying its coming soon and we see and hear nothing... whats the deal gotvapes?

I have been using the 2.0's for a couple weeks now and am starting to get somewhat of a burnt taste, and they are starting to not work as good as when they were fresh. Will need some new ones soon, but can't decide whether to order the 2.0's or wait for the 3.0's cuz no one will update us on when they are coming out.

CaliVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Outer Space
They released a Vortex V3 a couple of weeks ago. It was 510 threaded and bore little resemblance to Vortex V1 or V2. After people objected to the Vortex appellation, they renamed it the Tornado, I think.
who is "they"?? I would love to check that out.... although disapointing that its 510 threaded. badkolo mentioned a few different ones way back on 12/10 and besides the 2 vision's he mentioned I haven't seen or heard of any of them

Cyclones, mercury, vision stone, vision ego stardust and the new vortex3.0 will be making debuts starting in less then 2 weeks. These are not up yet as they have just shipped(most of them).

We tested over 23 new products, 14 of them are making there way to gv
He was also saying that that cyclone is like a next gen vortex as well. would love to finally see some of these mythical products.

CaliVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Outer Space
I came across a review site and had something somewhat resembling a Vortex 2.0 but with its obvious differences. Its sold by Nhaler, and is called the clearocarto. Anyone tried one of these? They also sell what look to be identicle to the vortex 2.0 also marketed as clearocartos... however there version of the "vortex 2.0" has higher ohms.

clearocartos_smaller.PNG

Here is the review

I would love to see a a clearo, much like the vortex 2.0 that could somehow work without a wick, because after using for a couple weeks it started getting a burnt taste, and I recently took it apart and the wick looked like it was charbroiled.... i litterly peeled off a bunch of crusty black crap.... yet I never got a "dry burn" once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread