Am I Crazy About Tanks??

Status
Not open for further replies.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
I know you all are gonna hate me for this. :) I have over 20 tanks currently in use, each filled with a different flavored juice. I diy, and I can't stop. I ran a coop for the polypropylene DCTanks, and bought 50 between Hubby and I. I also have several liquinators and lil mamas in my stash.

My flavors: menthol/spearmint, apple champagne, mtn. dew, lemon lime, peach, grape, watermelon, liquid amber, pineapple strawberry banana, banana cream hpno, citrus, tobacco, blue raspberry, sweet tarts, pear, tangerine, lemonade, key lime, apple pie, kahlua coffee, etc...

Hubby is a coffee vaper. I make his juice using my own coffee extract for flavoring. He has kahlua coffee, french vanilla kahlua coffee, mocha kahlua coffee, and hazelnut kahlua coffee.

So, In a nutshell, IMHO you're not going overboard. Do what makes you happy. I am. :)

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
So, In a nutshell, IMHO you're not going overboard. Do what makes you happy. I am. :)

QFT :) Now if you were vaping all those tanks dry every day with 36mg juice in them I might say you're going overboard :laugh: but there's nothing wrong with having a bunch of tanks in rotation. I tend to flavor-hop a bit, so I usually have multiple tanks and cartos filled at any given time

zerominusone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2011
in your house
I've only got two tanks, mini subs. But I use both of 'em everyday and I have two cartos full just sitting on the coffee table waiting for me. If I had the extra cash, I'd have a ton of tanks too. They're so easy to just keep vaping and not have to worry about putting more juice in all day long.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
When you guys say tanks what exactly are you meaning? Are these like the dual carto tanks? I've seen those for sale a bit and have been meaning to try one out. Do they work? Do they leak? What issues have you encountered? I'm using CE2 and CE3 clearomizers. There's something about the polyfill cartomizers I just dont like and I think it's mainly that I like to be able to see how much juice is left. Seems like the tank would fix that. Let me have your suggestions. Ive got a few ego battes and an e-power also.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
The tanks I'm talking about are carto tanks, mostly the DCTanks. I cut the tank tube down so a regular sized Boge carto will fit. I use 3.0 cartos on a VV mod, but on an ego or epower, you'd want to use lr cartos in the tank. It might be a little top heavy on your pv's, but you can see the juice level. Obviously, I love my tanks. There are other tanks options, but I do not use anything else, so I really can't comment from experience.

lalasalama8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
north carolina coast
So I just realized that I've got six different tanks with six different ejuices that I use on one device throughout my day. 3 6ml and 3 3ml. Am I going overboard? I'm wondering for those that use tanks how many tanks you typically have filled at any one given time.

I could have written this myself. I have really finally fallen for tanks. When I find a juice I really like, into a tank it goes. Like others here, I switch flavors throughout the day...that's a big part of the fun of vaping IMHO. Soon, I expect to have maybe 10 or 15 going..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread