Am I doing it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniHookarin

Jul 10, 2012
NY
I've been really anxious to finally make the purchase of my new setup as I have been smoking analogs again because I ran out of liquid and the e-cig I have right now sucks but as soon as I add a driptip madvapes site goes down for some reason:/

Anyway, before I make my purchase, am I doing it right?

This is in my cart:

Vented Telescope mod
18350 battery
18650 battery
Vivi Nova
Cool driptip

E-juice will be coffee from Ms T's

Question about the Vivi Nova. With the Vented Telescope mod, I can use different sized batteries, and with the Vivi Nova, I can use different Ohm's. I dont really know what use of different Ohm's are for. Would I have to change them every time I change to a different battery?

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I think you need at least 2 of each of the batteries. Two 18350's will make that a high voltage device where as one 18650 will make it a 3.7 volt. You will need an ohm of 1-7 to 2.4 for the 3.7 setup and you will need 3 or above ohm for the two battery option. Not sure the Vivi has any higher than 2.8 which is the lowest one you'd want to use. If you are getting the starter set it has one low resistance one middle and one 2.8. which is considered standard resistance. If you are a new vaper you might be ok with several 18650's to start with before you move into high voltage vaping.

MiniHookarin

Jul 10, 2012
NY
I think you need at least 2 of each of the batteries. Two 18350's will make that a high voltage device where as one 18650 will make it a 3.7 volt. You will need an ohm of 1-7 to 2.4 for the 3.7 setup and you will need 3 or above ohm for the two battery option. Not sure the Vivi has any higher than 2.8 which is the lowest one you'd want to use. If you are getting the starter set it has one low resistance one middle and one 2.8. which is considered standard resistance. If you are a new vaper you might be ok with several 18650's to start with before you move into high voltage vaping.
Thanx for the info. You're right though, I added some more batteries, we'll see how it goes.

hi MiniHookarin if this is ur first time vaping/purchase then i suggest u to add 6ml dct tank in ur cart (my opinion)good to have both type of tanks
Its not my first time vaping but its my first time upgrading. I actually switched the vivi nova for a vision clearomizer. Whats a good DCT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread