Am I mtl or dtl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Cant figure it out.

I have a Zeus, run it with a 0.5 ohm coil, prefer the 510 driptip. 420w 19 w.

I have a narda clone, run it with a 0.5 ohm coil, 510 driptip, same settings as the zeus.

I have 2 eggrolls, one with a titanium coil the other with a ss coil, same settings as resistance as above.

I have 2 supertanks, again same settings using stock coils. Both have 510 driptip adapters.

I have a vayrian, hate it coz have to run it at 57w minimum to get anything, and its too hot for me.

Reactions: smacuser

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
M2l and d2l are vaping techniques not specific resistances, temperatures or wattages.

Are you drawing vapor into your mouth and then down or are you directly inhaling into your lung?
Depending on the answer you'll know which main religion you belong to. Then you can still decide if you're a more open m2l or more restricted d2l (or none of those) type vaper.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Maybe that's what makes it confusing! The products we use may be optimally built for MTL or DTL but you can inhale from it in the way of your choice.

At different times of day I may be either not always the same, MTL early in the AM and DTL later in the day. The best of both always depending on how I want to inhale and vape. :)

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
M2l and d2l are vaping techniques not specific resistances, temperatures or wattages.

Are you drawing vapor into your mouth and then down or are you directly inhaling into your lung?
Depending on the answer you'll know which main religion you belong to. Then you can still decide if you're a more open m2l or more restricted d2l (or none of those) type vaper.
A bit of both.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
That's more of a restricted lung hit than an open mouth hit I'd say. I assume you have the narda on almost fully open and the zeus slightly closed off?
The Kayfun 5 (or one of its clones to test) might just be your thing, it's basically built for the middle ground vapers.
Yes to both. Sometimes I like the Zeus almost fully open though.

Was thinking of getting the doggy style next, the more airy open clone SJMY one.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Am I mtl or dtl?

The answer has nothing to do with your equipment.

MTL - Mouth to Lung - implies that you pull the vapor into your mouth while drawing then inhale it to you lungs afterward.

DTL - Direct to Lung - implies that you are pulling the vapor directly into your lungs while drawing.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Like the above post, it's just the way you inhale, period...if you suck it straight down to lungs, your dtl, if you pull into mouth then lungs, your mtl. If you do both techniques, well then your both...equipment really has nothing to do with it, because one can certainly do dtl inhales on a mtl tank and visa versa if they wanted

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
You're a mod womper. Tootle puffin' bores you and cloud chasin' is too juvenile. About 40-ish Watts is good in VW mode and somewhere south of 450 F is good in TC. You love flavor and hate wasting tasty juice in tanks that just suck it down.

Am I warm?

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I tried to DL my Nautis and and failed miserably.
You just don't mention what gear you have and ask if I'm a mtl or dtl vapor, that's like saying , I have a mini cooper car, am I a lead foot or slow driver...usually people buy their equipment based on there type. I have always bought my gear based on my vape type, never the other way round. Buying gear the other way around, means you didn't do enough homework on your gear. There's nothing wrong with trying gear that requires a difference type of vaping style, but to list your gear and ask what type of vapor you are, seems kind of strange

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread