Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Mindfield I wish you where here! You have played a very important role in all this for me. So as you can tell I am not much of a "shy" poster on the forums, so of course I will be expressing my feelings once I have everything in place. I will be looking for you specifically and either crying on your shoulder or slapping you on the ... with excitement HAHAHAHA!

So I should wear my absorbent shoulders and kevlar .... armor just to be prepared for either. Gotcha! :) I'm sure you'll do great, and the folks there should be able to help you quite well and you'll come home with a shiny new PV that won't be like trying to suck a shake through a coffee stirrer. And probably taste much better, too.

karmyn

Nov 27, 2008
Dallas TX
I live in North Dallas and Richardson is pretty close to me so I need to check it out. I have been vaping since 2008 and I have a couple of screwdrivers and I have just ordered a No Ego because I can use my own batteries and charger. I just bought the new hybrid 306/501 1.5 atty and it is working pretty good and I hope it lasts longer than the other attys out there. That is the plan anyway.

I can let you try my products and see how you like them and I can share with you what I have learned off the ecig forums and let you know what has worked so far for me. There are so many products coming out now it is hard to keep up with what works the best. Since the ecigs have taken off everybody is inventing stuff left and right but that is a good thing because my vaping experience has greatly improved since I bought my cheap 801 penstyle ecig from china in 2008.

You are getting into this at a good time because there are so many great products now that really perform well. Trust me back in 2008 that was not the case - I spent at least $300 or more on crap that worked well for a week and lost performance. I'm sure with all the great advice provided here you will find something that satisfies you and keeps you off those nasty analogs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread