Am I the only one here that dislikes FAT BATTS????

Status
Not open for further replies.

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
Dislike is a mild word for the way I fell about egos, rivas, etc. Fat batts in general! :evil: I have had both and hated both. Well the ego didn't actually live long enough to really feel my true feelings about it. It was pink so just maybe it could sense my utter distain and just killed itself!8-o :D

It seems to be the only thing out there these days. Heck I have a 510 that is 4 yrs old and is better.

So with the avalanche of these ego type ecigs whats a girl to do????

Because I desire a long slim ecig, I have broken my vows and do smoke part time after 4 years. Put the whips away boys!!!!!!:angel:

I do have a GG slim which is getting tired and my 2 faverate mods succumbed to my love for them and crocked. This is when I stated smoking again part time.

So do I buy another, which most people feel animosity towards, or do I go in search of another love????
broken-heart_tiny.jpg

They are made by Vaprlife Quality Crafted Built In The USA E-Cigarettes. Here is my first and only love!!! The Pearl!!!! And they are on sale!!!!! Plus he lives near me. Match made in heaven, or another broken heart!!!:smokie:

images

Attachments

• flying_hearts_icon_rackcard-p245062663197362724envpi_216.jpg
    flying_hearts_icon_rackcard-p245062663197362724envpi_216.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 6686383679_6bbe60cb9f_m.jpg
    6686383679_6bbe60cb9f_m.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 35

noi_max

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Portland OR
Those don't look any skinnier than the eGo, certainly not cheaper but if you prefer them why not buy another? I would think that would be preferable to going back to cigarettes after 4 years. There are also very good quality cig-a-likes if you want even skinnier.
I was going to say that too, but hesitated. I wasn't sure if I was reading a rant or an advertisement. The PV you linked looks pretty cool. Honestly the only thing I don't like about the ego-style stick batteries is that they are junk once they die. The form factor and convenience (to me personally) makes up for some of that.
I'm currently using a Vision Spinner 650mah VV batt. A lot like the ego twist, but a slight bit smaller and easier to use dial cap for the voltage setting.

rcpcdude

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
If you like the cig-a-like form factor there is a lot to pick from out there in both KR808 and 510 threaded versions. If you are OK with limited battery life, then whatever keeps you vaping is a win. Just buy a few extra batteries and a PCC for charging on the go IMHO.

I do agree the one you posted is probably larger than a standard ego but has at least one benefit of replaceable batteries. It is a bit pricey but then again, it's not my money :D

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
sounds like she wants a skinnier mod, maybe with the ability to use outside batteries? The 10440 from super T might be a new love? Its about the girth of a cig-alike but you can switch the batteries out. Its a beautiful mod too. but it does cost around $150, and i wouldn't use it as my mian PV personally.

Last edited:

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
Actually these are slimmer than the picture. It is the right fit, and feels good in my hand. Loads of vapor and great taste. When I vape with an ego type, it feels like I am vaping a cigar. Fresh chalk tastes better!!! :vapor:

I have never heard on this forum in the years I have been here that the equipement affects the taste of the juice. It does for me anyway. I get much more flavor from a small 901.

I could try the Joker. He makes them too~

9178270_orig.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread