Am i vaping too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
As the title suggests,
I am wondering if there's any harmful side of vaping too much.
So I've had my new mod for around 4 to 5 days now and the puff counter is at 709.
So i have taken around 650 puffs or so, considering a few misfires and a few puffs that i let my friends have.
I vape 3mg 70vg juice at around 35w on a .6 coil in tvf8 baby.
So can someone tell me if it's okay to vape this much?
Or is it too much and i should cut down?
Thanks.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
I vape all day, everyday, and I don't think I vape too much. I vape enough to keep me from smoking, though at this point I can't see anything making me trade vaping for smoking again. Vaping is delightful, smoking is disgusting.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
As the title suggests,
I am wondering if there's any harmful side of vaping too much.
So I've had my new mod for around 4 to 5 days now and the puff counter is at 709.
So i have taken around 650 puffs or so, considering a few misfires and a few puffs that i let my friends have.
I vape 3mg 70vg juice at around 35w on a .6 coil in tvf8 baby.
So can someone tell me if it's okay to vape this much?
Or is it too much and i should cut down?
Thanks.

The puff counter is there just to let u know how many puffs u take in a day. People reset it every morning or every night before going to bed. I vape on mainly mechs but my RX300 has well over 1000 on it (not sure how many it has cause I'm not home at the moment but I've never reset it and have had it for months) but again I don't vape on it everyday. I would say your fine, especially at 35W. I vape at between 150W and 220W on a dripper with 4mg max VG DIY juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deryan3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2014
Racine, WI
Depends how you feel (literally)... at about 130 puffs a day I see that not much different than myself, I use 70vg/30pg at 6mg nic. on various setups including sub-ohm single, dual coils, above ohm setups... again I would say it's all on how you are feeling if you are satisfied and feeling well, then that must be okay for you.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Thanks everyone for your inputs.
I just asked this because i was feeling kinda funny in the stomach today after vaping a lot.
And then i realized just now that i can still feel the nic buzz even though the last i vaped was an hour ago.
Is that normal?
Does it happen to any of you guys too?
Have you had any food today? Sometimes when I don't eat when I should, I get a bit queasy feeling.

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
1st thing you need to do, Stop looking at the puff counter!
2nd thing you need to do, Get a Vape without a puff counter!
3rd thing. Vape!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Lol [emoji14]
All the veterans seem to not like the good old puff counter. [emoji14]

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Thanks everyone for your inputs.
I just asked this because i was feeling kinda funny in the stomach today after vaping a lot.
And then i realized just now that i can still feel the nic buzz even though the last i vaped was an hour ago.
Is that normal?
Does it happen to any of you guys too?
What type , if any, of a smoker were you? The stomach and head bit is from too much nicotine, though lasting a hour or so... I don't know about that, possible I guess, but on 3mg?
Now when I started... 48mg was need to kick the habit for the 1st month

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread