American E Liquid Store...VG To Die For

Status
Not open for further replies.

grabeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Just outside my comfort zone.
I love the vg mix from AEL but for some reason it won't absorb in to my 801 cart. It just sits on the top and never soaks in. I have tried to thin it out with distilled water and vodka. Now it soaks in, but every time I try to vape it, it blows my atty. Anybody else have this problem?

Oh ,yes VG is always thicker. I have to say though now that I've bought so much VG here there and everywhere, that this companys VG is definately near the top of the list on vapor production. This stuff just cranks dense creamy vapor in any atty.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Well thicker juice takes a little bit more adjustment to fill things up. I pull out the cart filling, fill cart about 2/3's of the way, then use tweezers to push the filling back in slowly. A syringe and needle would work good, it's easy to buy a meat tenderizing kit which has a big hollow needle at the grocery store. Here in NY state good luck getting needles unless you have a great relationship with your veterinarian!

Also, when using thicker juice the stock poly filling in an 801 cart will be too dense to allow for easy wicking. Pull it out, rinse it, then cut about a third off and fluff the rest up a bit to fill the same volume but more loosely. That will wick the thicker VG better.

I don't thin this stuff at all, just watch the wicking and make sure things stay nice and wet.

BurnRubber

Dec 17, 2009
SF Bay
I received the new and improved Tobacco flavor today! I have to say I am very happy with the new flavor, what a way to celebrate Judge Leon's ruling!

Like before, it still produces tons of vapor, but now it tastes great! It has a tiny hint of bitterness like real tobacco, and an undertone of butterscotch or caramel. It's a very smooth vape, nothing seems off or too harsh now. All of the chemical taste is gone, just a rich satisfying flavor. This is the replacement for the Marlborough flavor, and is now called Tobacco because it's way better than any cowboy killer smokes could hope to be.:thumbs:

Thank you American eLiquid Store! You just gained a customer that will return for more of this great flavor, and while I'm there I'll certainly try some of the other non-tobacco flavors too.

GummiBear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
USA
After reading this thread, I visited their website for the first time.

The sample pack is $29.99. I have no desire to pay that amount for a first time order. I am not interested in 1 ounce bottles. Offering 1 or 2 small bottles will tempt me to order.

I sent the company an email and made a phone call about my disappointment. Don was very professional and pleasant. He confirmed the 1 ounce bottle was the smallest size available and thanked me for the interest. I was hoping I had over looked a smaller one. I really wanted to try the English Toffee, but decided to pass. This is the first American made juice that I found in that flavor.

I received an email shortly after. Don added the 15ml size bottle to their stock! He said they already have the empty bottles on hand, so why not!

I placed my order on the 13th and it was shipped the next day. I hope to have it by Saturday. I'll return with a review.

If I like the English Toffee, I will reorder.

I am curious about their concetrated flavors to make my own juice.
Any reviews for the DIY flavors, are they presweetened or does it taste like a bottle of straight LorAnn?

tunabubblegum

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Maryland, USA
Yeah their pretty good, I have had better tobacco flavor, but I like them.
I also have cherry, and it tastes just like a cherry Lifesaver!! :D

For all VG, their juice is really thick!! and I have a hard time re-loading my
cartomizers with it.
But a few drops of this stuff goes a long way, and it makes nice big thick clouds of vapor :)

lostdaze

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Illinois
I really like the new refomulated marlborough, now called tobacco.

I tried the english toffee with my first order here back in Nov. and I really liked that one too.

I also got Djarumn black clove, butter rum, black cherry.

I wasnt real thrilled with the clove or cherry its just not for me, Im not a big fan of those flavors. I will go back and try vaping them again someday, sometimes flavors I like much more the second time around.

English Toffee and their Tobacco I love and can vape all day, the all VG mix makes clouds
of super thick vapor. Overall I was happy with Americaneliquidstore I will definitely be back for more.

Last edited:

scylla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Illinois
anyone try the djarum clove flavor from here yet?

Yes I got a 15ml bottle of the clove and it is a really powerful taste. I first used it with my vapor king but I set it aside because the flavor was just too much.
Now with my Tornado it seems just about right. I don't like a whole bunch of flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread