An Electronic Cigarette Forum Intervention (E.C.F.I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie1964

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Pittsburgh
Do you find yourself spending increasing time online since you became a member of ECF? Eyes locked to the computer, heart pounding, fingers glues to the keyboard waiting for the next E-cigarette model to be introduced, or waiting for a new classified sale? Have you noticed perhaps a hole in your pocket? Where the money you bring in from work dissapears just as fast as it arrives, and before you realize it you are knee-deep in mods of all shapes , sizes, and colors? If so, you are not alone. I believe that I myself and others need a support group; family members have realized the severity of my addiction...and it's growing worse by the day. It is time we form our own support group to share stories below of just how bad we are addicted, what we've gone through to get a new E-cigarette, and the things we've sold in the process in order to try and feed our addiction. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and hearing your stories and I know together we can beat this addiction.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
lmao...u described me....i almost slit my wrist the other day when i missed the provari for 100.00 in the classifieds..my wife said that she loves the fact i quit smoking...but she feels neglected since i started cause all i do is be on ecf even when were out..since i found taptalk for my android phone i have been on here non stop...somtimes i be sleeping and i roll over and grab my phone and check out the forum for 2 min and go back to sleep,lmao..i know sounds sick!....ECF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...WHAT HAVE U DONE TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,lmao

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
I cannot. And that provari ...... me off to lol. I was like NICEEEE, then it was gone. Oh well. ECF was my first addiction, but now modding has taken hold of me. I used to have friends and even a pet. They told me it was either the mods or them. Well.... Here I am lol

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
I cannot. And that provari ...... me off to lol. I was like NICEEEE, then it was gone. Oh well. ECF was my first addiction, but now modding has taken hold of me. I used to have friends and even a pet. They told me it was either the mods or them. Well.... Here I am lol
tell me more about ur mods...i need something new pm me,lol

Twisty

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Bridgeton, MO USA
LOL my girlfriend made a comment the other day... every time I'm on the computer, I've got this forum up.

She said, "The entire internet at your disposal, and that's the only site I see you on. You are addicted!!"

Guilty, I suppose.

Tell her she is mistaken. You also visit the USPS site.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
When you've got all kinds of hardware and juice some you haven't even used yet and your ordering more I think I have gone beyond obsession LOL. I am looking forward to all the Labor Day sales I think I need help too Correct that I don't think I know On the otheer hand I would still rather do this than be smoking analogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread