An Electronic Cigarette Forum Intervention (E.C.F.I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crankyfuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
I really thought I had that part licked(vaped). It has little slots to hold my carto's (ring holders) compartments for other components(necklace and make-up spaces) A light(to see my lab experiments), a seat(for comfort, because every mad scientist needs comfort), and a mirror(to witness my clouds)! LOL, now just need it to come with usb ports and I'm set!

they sell a usb port that plugs into the wall and can attach under a conventional desk would probably work for you they can be found in office supply stores usually

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Sniff...Sniff...my daughter accused me of being a modwhore. I'm not one I tell ya! She doesn't know what she's talking about. I look for sales!!! I save when I buy..well...I spend what I save on mods. Ummm..yeah...I admit it...I'm addicted to ECF, vaping, and collecting cool looking PV's. I still don't think that makes me a modwhore though....

Read my signature......am I really as bad as she thinks I am?

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
It's time for me to admit I need some help but most of you probably already know that. This week I got my Darwin, Srgnt VV Mod, G-Tank came today and waiting on my 2 jonboyUSMC tanks and couple of others in the mail, about 300 Atty's in stock and probably 300 Cartos too. I will have surpassed over 160 PV's this week that I have collected so far and I'm not done yet and may never quit but slowing down now I feel at least ! Oh and lets not even bring up the topic of e-liquid and 100 proof Nic :facepalm:

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
It's time for me to admit I need some help but most of you probably already know that. This week I got my Darwin, Srgnt VV Mod, G-Tank came today and waiting on my 2 jonboyUSMC tanks and couple of others in the mail, about 300 Atty's in stock and probably 300 Cartos too. I will have surpassed over 160 PV's this week that I have collected so far and I'm not done yet and may never quit but slowing down now I feel at least ! Oh and lets not even bring up the topic of e-liquid and 100 proof Nic :facepalm:

Sheeewww...I don't feel as bad now! Mawahahahaha

Edit: You need to open a vaping museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread