An old user with a new users problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernal2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2010
The Oil Coast, AL
Howdy! I've been vaping for about four years now and have been using a mod for about three and a half years of that. I haven't kept up with technology for awhile so I'm wondering what is available. Here's my problem. My mother-in-law can no longer afford her cigarettes and while I have some phenomenal mods to pass her way (Several REOs in VV and Regular, an Ali'i, an old Bogger Box, a Precise, etc) she won't use them because they are too heavy. We got her one of the disposable Blus to try and she likes the weight and the automatic draw so I'm thinking of going for something like a Joytech 510, the simpler for her, the better.

So what options do I have these days? Its been so long since I've used any of the non-mod, cigarette sized models I have no idea of where to go. And since she's still a cigarette user, who makes quality cigarette flavored juice? (I make my own flavors so again, I'm clueless).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
We got her one of the disposable Blus to try and she likes the weight and the automatic draw so I'm thinking of going for something like a Joytech 510, the simpler for her, the better.

Joyetech eRoll.

Classy looking, charges in PCC case, case looks like an iPhone type device, simple.

People seem to LOVE them --- 81 pages topic on ECF!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/joyetech-eroll-mini/340059-joyetech-eroll.html

iTaste is real nice too, VV and VW, but may have too many *features* for her.

Last edited:

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
My wife is a 510 auto user. I got her a 5 port charger and 4 of the 340 mAh long batteries.
She tops them with Kanger T4s or Kanger Esmart clearos now, but used cartos for months.
I would fill 5 or so cartos for her every day and she would just twist a new one on when needed.
I picked up a few of the Kanger T4s and now as long as I keep her needle bottle full of Hangsen Ry4, she is 100% self sufficient.

I have spent the last year on Joy TOB flavour and Janty RY4X.
I have tried other juices, but most tobacco juices taste like "ashtray" to me... Blegh.

Good luck
I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread