Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
If by this you mean while working, can the other employees (analog smokers) do the same?
My workplace has zero tolerance for smoking indoors. But, they look the other way when it comes to vaping. Smoking was banned for insurance reasons. vaping does not present a fire hazard.

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I've experienced far more problems than I expected.
My mother has some sort of perfume/smell allergy, and she reacts instantly if she is exposed to any flavored vape.
My brother complains that it sometimes smells terrible, depending on flavor and strength, even when he smoked 40 cigarettes a day!
My wife sneezes when I use liquorice, and sometimes remarks that my vape smells bad. (I'm a DIY guy, so it took a while to figure out, that it was the liquorice).

I have now ordered different flavors, and hope they will fare better.

Aren't they the least bit happy that you quit analogs?

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
If by this you mean while working, can the other employees (analog smokers) do the same?

Never had any complaints from anyone yet. My kids can sometimes decipher the flavor that I'm vaping when they walk into my home office. Wifey one time asked me if I was having Vanilla vape ...... guess what, I was in fact vaping BwB Vanilla Bean.

Yes they can, we work outside all day.

edit: thanks longworthb, i love sublime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread