And now for something completely different: How is YOUR weather?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Since we kinda took over the Black Rivas thread...
69ef4aa9.gif

Snow in the ATL?!

Dumbass Neemy (who has a cold) goes outside in socks. Unmatching socks!!

Got some more video uploading, now!

Last edited:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Since we kinda took over the Black Rivas thread...
69ef4aa9.gif

Got some video uploading, now! Snow in the ATL?!
Well for starters it is ridiculously freakin COLD. I am in the WI. Just moved back via the wifes request from the beautiful warmth of TX. South east TX. Much warmer than SE WI. it is going to be like 6 degrees and snowing. BUT with that being said we did better than poor Minn.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Still uploading? Wow... can't wait to see it!

btw - you can also befriend Chrissy on FB - she's in my friends list LoL

Don't expect a Hollywood production, just a bad connection causing a slow upload! :laugh:

Snow - AND I'M WEARING SHOES - with a special shout-out to Princessa and Tyborg. And Liberty Flights!

I'll add Chrissy to my FB page, thanks!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Well for starters it is ridiculously freakin COLD. I am in the WI. Just moved back via the wifes request from the beautiful warmth of TX. South east TX. Much warmer than SE WI. it is going to be like 6 degrees and snowing. BUT with that being said we did better than poor Minn.

A good friend of mine is from Minnesota, and moved here in highschool. He does NOT let me whine about cold weather!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
LoL I went back out, with heavier sandals, but still tshirt and capris pants LoL waiting for QuickTime to finish installing newer version for me to view with my Sony Vegas Movie software... so I can try and edit out any dead spots....

Sony Vegas - good stuff! That's what I use to supplement Adobe Premiere Pro, and I'm trying to learn my way around Final Cut Pro.

These snow vids are just made using a Flip cam. :p

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
Flip, that's the other one in my bag o' tricks (yeah, 3 options - all work devices). My camera is ancient (still works, but kept in trunk for those moments you don't expect).

Most of the vids I created with the flip, no trouble editing in Sony - however, having trouble with gettin it to open these from the HTC TouchPro2 work cell... swear I did other vids with it... gonna just go with raw I guess...

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
I cannot, for the LIFE of me, figure out how to convert a flip video to wmv, though I did it once before, somehow. Sony Vegas and Adobe are both on a bootcamp partition with Windows. With my other cam, I can change the extension from .avi to .mpg, import it into Adobe, export it as .avi (different codecs, I guess...and I could export from Adobe as .wmv but it would be a loss of A/V quality), then import it into Vegas for a .wmv output to upload to YouTube. I don't have Quicktime Pro, but may have to consider getting that, too, since I work with a lot of .mov files. Which means a repartition of my MBP since my OS X side is nearly full!

Last edited:

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
neemy , i gotta apologize i saw yout thread title and thought you had gone insane, snow in ATL? no way, i stand corrected very cool! xmas day would have been even better :)

No, your first instinct is right. I HAVE gone insane! Hey, Pt. St Lucie... my uncle just moved to VA from Stuart, but still has a condo down there!

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
"She doesn't like to tug, she doesn't like to tug!" Haha! Thanks for the shout out. And I think Chrissy wants her pool INSIDE! xD

Subbed to ya!

Edit: just noticed you subbed to me on your channel! Thanks! For some reason YouTube doesn't send me alerts, anymore.
85b72e46.gif

I have a few videos of our shelter rescues on my channel, if you dig through. :)

Last edited:

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
Oooh neat! I'll dig thru someday LoL Thought about creating a channel for HER to upload the vids, but... since mine's been there unused for how many years now? May as well!

I've got a channel reserved for mine, but haven't added anything to it, yet. Actually I totally forgot I did that until you mentioned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread