Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thats what I was talking with my wife and friends Ripple. There is no happy couple. All this bull about mariage is just bull. But I know why people are getting married. Its because they are young and they dont really know what they are doing. Also parents tell us all the time to get married even if they know the results. Also some people feel insecure to be alone.
I never saw happy couples but I got married anyway......:facepalm:

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Thats what I was talking with my wife and friends Ripple. There is no happy couple. All this bull about mariage is just bull. But I know why people are getting married. Its because they are young and they dont really know what they are doing. Also parents tell us all the time to get married even if they know the results. Also some people feel insecure to be alone.

It's crazy how many people are co-dependant. I have two very good friends who just jump from one bad relationship to another just so they are not alone.
I've been single for close to ten years and love it...so much more peaceful. I love women of course but we just think too differently to get along in a closed space.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
River, I am starting like you more and more! We think the same in many things. Anyway, marriage is made for women. Most of them want it badly but they dont know why. Its because parents and society told them that they have to want it.
It's crazy how many people are co-dependant. I have two very good friends who just jump from one bad relationship to another just so they are not alone.
I've been single for close to ten years and love it...so much more peaceful. I love women of course but we just think too differently to get along in a closed space.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
and people are not made to taste same food every day River. You need a change that is not possible on marriage.
Also, the more you know someone, the more you get nasty with him.
Respect doesnt exist on marriage.
You have to agree to things that you dont like.

All these things drive to a very bad relationship. And at the end of the day if you take a divorse you have to give money to a person that you dont like!

So better to stay on anecdotes as you said because this conversation is bad :lol:

ps...... I like the fact that all the world tries every day to solve problems on marriage or on people's relationships in general, something that is just impossible :laugh:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
J1leM1.gif

1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kir.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread