Announcement for our forum

Do you like LoriKay13 having so much power?

• why yes...she can handle it..

• maybe she can handle it..

• your nuts...she is going to drive us batty!!

• your obviously in therapy Bill...get a new doctor!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe! thanks!!!

that is the custest dang ferret I have ever seen!!!! Folks her name is Cricket...and isn't she just freakin' adorable!?!?!?!? I love my ratties....but those ferrets...man are they cute. Here is the problem with ferrets....they are predators....and they eat little birdies!@!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG...I just crack myself up sometimes!

yo.....Katya...how's it goin' tweety?

edit:
My liege...it is now the end of the first week.....as you see it is 7 17 20 to 1 in my favor. And I have to believe that 1 is just some smart alec...possibly a spy from another forum :)
So what do you think? Check out my bad girls! Is that a great thread or what?!?!?? We even have a mascot! (hi Dave :) )

I dont know if you realize how difficult it is to maintain discipline of a pack without the alpha male.....a little pat on the head raise 2010 Dodge Challenger,Fushia would be appreciated.:D

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
hehe! thanks!!!

that is the custest dang ferret I have ever seen!!!! Folks her name is Cricket...and isn't she just freakin' adorable!?!?!?!? I love my ratties....but those ferrets...man are they cute. Here is the problem with ferrets....they are predators....and they eat little birdies!@!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: OMG...I just crack myself up sometimes!

yo.....Katya...how's it goin' tweety?

edit:
My liege...it is now the end of the first week.....as you see it is 7 17 19 to 1 in my favor. And I have to believe that 1 is just some smart alec...possibly a spy from another forum :)
So what do you think? Check out my bad girls! Is that a great thread or what?!?!?? We even have a mascot! (hi Dave :) )

I dont know if you realize how difficult it is to maintain discipline of a pack without the alpha male.....a little pat on the head raise 2010 Dodge Challenger,Fushia would be appreciated.:D

hi lori......lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread