Announcing our first TC device, the Innokin Cortex!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonface

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2015
Is the new disruptor TC with proprietary tank/adaptor an rta? Maybe I can use the rba deck sold separately and still have tc with kanthal, maybe I can rebuild the pre made coils. I ain't buying nothing else till new disruptor gets released, sounds good, but I vape too much to be buying pre made coils every week

Reactions: FringeChief68

Slick_Vape

Apr 25, 2016
Hello,

I bought the innokin cortex yesterday in the US and it worked perfectly the first day. I have just relocated to Europe and the second I got off the flight, I tried to fire it up and it was dead.

So I tried charging it using the USB on my computer, but unfortunately it showed no signs of life. I got to my hotel and tried again using the wall charger. Now it powers up only when connected to power, but it dies the second I remove the charger. Also when connected, the low voltage (eight flashes of the battery icon) shows up and the Cortex just shuts down. So no vaping even while on charge.

The unit has the solid white light on constantly but the battery doesn't seem to be charging. Since I'm not going to be back in the US for another year, sending it back to get a replacement isn't really an option.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread