Innokin EZ.TC announcement & giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Common courtesy is something I expect from people but absolutely demand from companies I do buisness with.
The fact that no one from Innokin can even come on here and tell people what is going on with their prizes is a disgrace imo. Free stuff is great but a promise is a promise.At least thats how I was raised.Innokin was well aware of the regulation date when they started the contest and others have found simple solutions to the issue.
When I saw Innokin had its own section here I was thrilled that if I had any problems with their products I could easily get some assistance.This turned out not to be the case and I can see now they only use this section to advertise, not help customers. This actually wouldn't bother me except for the fact that not only was I ignored here but my support emails were also ignored.I then ended up on Innokins home page teaching Innokin employees things about their own product.If we lower our standards about what we expect from these companies lower standards is exactly what we will get .I really like my Innokin products but would never buy or recommend them again to anybody.
Sorry for the rant but I felt it necessary to share my opinion/experience.

Last edited:

AAGF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Scots expat in Florida
Vinnie - very much agree!

Just for fun, I responded to the Innokin email offering the choice of a coupon code or PayPal payment of $7, requesting the coupon code. Sent on 10/17 and as of this morning, zero response from Innokin.

Thanks but No, thanks ...

AAGF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Scots expat in Florida
Vinnie - very much agree!

Just for fun, I responded to the Innokin email offering the choice of a coupon code or PayPal payment of $7, requesting the coupon code. Sent on 10/17 and as of this morning, zero response from Innokin.

Thanks but No, thanks ...

Just keeping track - as of today (11/04) still no response from Innokin. Makes me glad I didn't fall for the $7 PayPal trick ...

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm sure that that's because of the person inhabiting the said t-shirt ... ;)

blush.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread