Innokin EZ.TC announcement & giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Let me know what it is, if you get it today, please.
Well, it was from Innokin alright but no tank. Just a t-shirt. The elusive Axiom remains that. :(

The shirt is nice though I really have my heart set on that tank. Thanks Innokin. Please send me the tank I won.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Well, it was from Innokin alright but no tank. Just a t-shirt. The elusive Axiom remains that. :(

The shirt is nice though I really have my heart set on that tank. Thanks Innokin. Please send me the tank I won.

That sux!!!!
I want the tank also:(

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

RIGHT! The tank!!!!

THANKS! :D

Nein.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hmmm. So instead of a t-shirt and an Axiom, it'll just be a t-shirt. Do you suppose it's too much to hope that it's 100% cotton? :lol:

There's no tag, but I THINK that it is.

I'm terrible with some stuff. :blush:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
It's a shame to not receive something promised but the worst part is that Innokin has felt no need to come in here and update us on this situation. Apparently, the US market that contributed greatly to what Innokin is today no longer matters.

OGc6E5i.jpg

The Innokin Axiom tank is legal and available for purchase all over the US. The contest was over and prizes were awarded prior to August 8th. There is a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread