Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I got myself involved with another one... See if you can see this???
ecig argument.png

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
ROFLMAO
ROFLMAO, did she really use Facebook as a source of proof of her opinion on Facebook? Poor lady. I bet if Facebook posted that Volkswagons were made out of sugar and lollipops and built by Umpalumpas she would believe that too.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Rick... don't argue with idiots on the internet. All they do is drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Or like the old saying goes--when you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Rick... don't argue with idiots on the internet. All they do is drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Or like the old saying goes--when you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
Now that was funny... Literally laughing my .... off

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
I think I shared this around Xmas in the Shinyitis thread.

My mother, whom believes everything she reads on Facebook told me "they" say vaping is as dangerous as smoking.

I quizzed her as to who "they" are.

On Facebook. I assured her "they" were shills and other gullible people just like her who need to be spoon fed what to believe because they're so addicted to lazy clicking they fail to think for themselves.

The only thing one can do is shake your head, attempt to explain, then find the nearest hard object and slam your head against it. The object will give in long before the person will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread