Status
Not open for further replies.

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
i just sat down to peruse the forum after a long exhausting ( but fun) day before dinner. the first thread i found interesting was a person asking about building coils. so far so good, lots of good links and what i consider good advice in general. after about 3 pages in it degenerated to an argument between members about who knew more technically.

i hope the OP hangs in there and proceeds to learn what is necessary for them at the point they are at, and how to move forward.sometimes i think we have lost sight of our original intention of helping others on their journey into vaping VS smoking, regardless of how they want to do it.

personally i think arguments should be taken private so as not to introduce too much info to an honest person asking an honest question.:2c:

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    I think thats just the nature of the beast when it comes to forums, people will never agree on everything all the time. I dont like to get involved in online arguments, Im a newbie here and love this place and try to help others when I can, nothing more nothing less. By the way howdy neighbor, born and raised in McMinnville.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread