Another Friendly Update from PS (4/7/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

green-lantern

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
So I got my starter kits just in time...

Question - will you be able to get parts through customs? Can't stop "batteries", and the atomizers could possibly be labeled as "electronic heating elements"... There has to be a creative way around this. Doubtful most customs agents would recognize most parts if they were creatively (mis)labeled.

I'm surprised that it was the vaporizers that were held up, I would have expected the juice to be the first thing to go.

maybe they where to late for the juice but got the ecigs.

thanks for the update Steve.

Merus

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
NC, USA
weird Brad ... There really is nothing.

1-2.jpg

I have encountered this before. It was a format issue, html vs plain text. In this case it looks like the emails were sent in html and viewed in plain text, by the receiver. So ...

Cash, try viewing these emails in html format.

Brad, you can test for this by viewing the copies you sent yourself, in plain text format.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, it may at least point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

Merus

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
I have encountered this before. It was a format issue, html vs plain text. In this case it looks like the emails were sent in html and viewed in plain text, by the receiver. So ...

Cash, try viewing these emails in html format.

Brad, you can test for this by viewing the copies you sent yourself, in plain text format.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, it may at least point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.

Merus

That's why html doesn't belong in email. But I know that ship has long since sailed (sigh). All my clients are set to use plain text. It doesn't look as cool, but anyone can read it.

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain"
-shamelessly stolen from another forum

TT33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread