USA Manufactured PV (From CaSH and Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
I've got a couple of questions if you don't mind.

1. Is it possible to use the 18650 battery in the 801 kit?
I'm not sure I need the extra "throat hit" you say comes with 6 volts.

2. If yes to #1, would you get a longer run time out of the 2200mah battery
than the 750mah batteries that come with the 801 kit?

3. As a small-handed female, will this be something ergonomically feasible for me?

Welcome to the awesome state of Tennessee. I'm excited about an American-made product.
Are they gonna be made right here in our state?
Would be wonderful to buy from a neighbor, especially the juice. You are gonna make juice, right?

Thanks

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA

3. As a small-handed female, will this be something ergonomically feasible for me?

Welcome to the awesome state of Tennessee. I'm excited about an American-made product.
Would be wonderful to buy from a neighbor, especially the juice. You are gonna make juice, right?

Thanks

#1, yes... #2, yes... #3.... yes... you may have more of it protruding out of your hand than I would, but the button placement is such that you would be able to use it fine.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA

Thanks

A fellow Tennessean !!! WOOT !!! I would be more than happy to go over your questions :)

1. Yes. You can use either and 18650 or use 2 inline RCR's, the choice is up to you. The 18650 performs just about how every other 3.7v battery performs. I must admit, if you get used to anything above 3.7v, coming back down to 3.7v can be quite a shot :)

2. Yes, a MUCH longer run time :)

3. Um ... Maybe ? :D I can have Joanna take a picture of it in her hand if you'd like. Although she is not a small handed female, atleast she has prettier hands than I do :)

And yes, these things are being made in the great state of TN :) Look for a juice announcement within the next few weeks :)

Thanks for the questions !
-Steve

EDIT: Crap, how do I always lose out to walrus on answering questions!!!! my trigger fingers ain't like they used to be :( lol

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Thanks for the quick answers guys.

Yes, I would appreciate that picture. It would give me a better idea of what to expect.

Great news about the juice !!!!

No problemo! Will try and remind myself tomorrow!

Also, if you plan on using 3.7v for an 801, I would suggest getting a 2 hole atomizer. Better vapor and throat hit, and strickens (sp?) up the draw allowing 3.7v to really vaporize the liquid well instead of pulling all types of air.

Using a higher voltage, you learn to like that extra air since the vapor can be so thick and hard hitting. Dropping the voltage, less holes is better :) If I just confused you more, sorry about that!

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Walrus, get to Vegas, bring me a bottle of that Heath bar you make, and I'll buy you all the non-alcoholic drinks you can drink if you can keep up with my JD drinking. :D

I'd love to get there one of these days. The only time I've been to Vegas, my kids were little and I got stuck at Circus Circus. Now, they are all grown and I can go without them... the wife on the other hand... maybe not so much.

I can keep up as long as they have a bathroom, or I have a bucket.

LOL

No worries walrus ... I appreciate what you do for this community :) Has Ms Cheryl (nitewriter) ordered any new flavors from you? I may have to pop by to say helllo to give them a whirl !!!

And I appreciate being appreciated :p

Not since the Peanut Butter and Peanut Butter Cup. Glad to hear you liked it though!

Thanks for the quick answers guys.

Yes, I would appreciate that picture. It would give me a better idea of what to expect.

Great news about the juice !!!!

You're welcome... didn't mean to step on toes in doing it though :)

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Walrus ...

Question for you ... Have you run an 801 @ 6v yet ? i like to hear your thoughts on hole size/amount vs. air ....

The 801 atty at 6v's is great. Anything less than 4 holes would be quite difficult to make happen. Vapor itself would be just too hott. However, once I back that down to 3.7v (actually roughly 4v when tested) I feel like I am getting just tooooooo much air. I really should whip out some of my old 2 holes.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Walrus ...

Question for you ... Have you run an 801 @ 6v yet ? i like to hear your thoughts on hole size/amount vs. air ....

The 801 atty at 6v's is great. Anything less than 4 holes would be quite difficult to make happen. Vapor itself would be just too hott. However, once I back that down to 3.7v (actually roughly 4v when tested) I feel like I am getting just tooooooo much air. I really should whip out some of my old 2 holes.

I haven't... . yet :) Right now I'm stuck in 3.7v land.

nevergonnaleavetn

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
No problemo! Will try and remind myself tomorrow!

Also, if you plan on using 3.7v for an 801, I would suggest getting a 2 hole atomizer. Better vapor and throat hit, and strickens (sp?) up the draw allowing 3.7v to really vaporize the liquid well instead of pulling all types of air.

Using a higher voltage, you learn to like that extra air since the vapor can be so thick and hard hitting. Dropping the voltage, less holes is better :) If I just confused you more, sorry about that!

That's ok, just got into vaping a couple weeks ago. All of it confuses me :?:

Tried to buy from you but you had no stock :(

I ended up with a 901 and am afraid if I use the 801 with 6V, I won't want to go back to 3.7 and I just bought this thing.
Actually, I'm pretty happy with it.

I'm thinking about the 801 because of cartridge size. You can use a cartridge, can't you?
I live in rural Tn, so everything is at least a 1 hour drive, sometimes 2. Want uninterrupted drive time and thought the
Prodigy 801 with a cartridge would be just the ticket. Am I wrong there?

Also, I come to Nashville every so often for supplies. Any chance you'll have a retail outlet or at least allow local pickups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread