Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
2 Manual 510 batteries
2 Atomizers
1 30Ml Bottle of NHALER tobacco
5 Cartridges
Wall Charger
PCC-Personal Charging Case w/usb (for manual Bateries)

Price...$70

Coming to the site Tommorow...Limited Availability of this kit...SAVEinNJ coupon code for an additional 10% off

NHALER.COM

>

Am I too late for this one, Drew? I just convinced my wife's cousin to try the e-cig. She tried my 510 and wants one of her own.

By the way, she lives in NJ and is extremely hot. Does that help you find a kit that may have fallen through the cracks? LOL

Will you be getting more of these kits or did I strike out? Thanks...

edit -- site says white kits in stock. gotta check with her first. only white?

Last edited:

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Now that ^ is what I call a customer-oriented supplier!

Not only does "hook me up" with my juice... He's gonna try to "hook me up" with another customer.... for a day or two! LMAO ;):D;)

Drew - can ya ship her overnight and stamped FRAGILE, please?
    Please do NOT forget the air holes! :D

Uh oh, new business for Drew? :)

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
    May 29, 2009
    Akron, Ohio -USA
    I just got the LAST Elite 510 kit you had! :D
    Unfortunately, I purchased it for my boss, so I had to give it up...:(
    Nice tweezers and dental tool-that works so much nicer than an unfolded paper clip ;)
    I really like the 510 in white. :cool:
    Drew, are you going to carry the white or stainless versions of the 510 in the near future?

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Nikko,
    I think I will have to order you one special!!! Since your kit decided to go on vacation in PR before coming home to you!!! I have white in stock and the Joye Tech factory dosent offer the stainless until you reach a certain Minimum Order Quanity which I ahve not reached yet..Thanks for your kind words and your understanding...It is important to me...
    Drew

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Wow Drew you are SO awesome!! I really like the sample, I think I will need to order it, I cant seem to find a flavor I can deal with all day, I get tired of them so quick, given I really like coffee and sweet flavors I put the big order in with ya, but dont think I can vape it all day, what would you say a good all day vape would be? And Thank you Drew your the BEST!

The reason I ask is cuz I am taking like 3 flavors with me when Im going to be gone all day I want to be able to take just 1 bottle of something??? Just don't know what yet.

Also... Are you getting something New in next week? something I don't know about? :) Please do tell

PSS ... Do you have some Cartomizers that work with the Prodigy? I have all the adapters available for it?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread