Elite 510 Kit With PCC, 2X6Ml of Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Drew,

I was wondering what is a good starter kit that I can get replacement parts for? From the website I see the 510 kits are always sold out. How does the 901 compare to the 510? I have used the 510 with the manual battery from a friend who purchased it from you. I would like to get a 510 but if it'll be hard to get replacement parts or the starter kit, I don't know if it'll be worth it. Hey if I said anything ignorant of the facts it's because i'm new to this and would love to be filled in. Also I have a question about those stronger batteries and better atomizers. Do they produce more vapor than a regular 510?

Mark in Detroit

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Maddog,
The story of my life guy...EEVrytime I get caught up the Chinese decide to have another Holiday!!! You would think I would be used to it...I should be stocked up in a few days if I get lucky...The 510s are very good and I dont sell the 901 just because the 510 seems to have taken over...The Bigger batteries (Xhaler) units definatley provide more vapor and longer battery life and can be used with all the most popular atomizers as well as cartomizers...Thanks
Drew

Thanks for the link Drew. I seen that 905 and was wondering if I could use the 3.7V batteries and mod it to use 510 stuff like the high voltage atomizers. Are the 901 hook ups ok with the 905 or are the 510 better? Trying to get one that I don't have to worry about recharging after 4 hours really with a decent throat hit. I'll do business with you for sure because of the business you've done with my friends and family. You take care of your customers and that's rare in this day and age.

bmanchee

Feb 11, 2010
Virginia, USA
Hi Drew,
Today I received my Joye Tech 510 Elite Kit from you (Invoice 0000008219). Got here really quick - especially with the crazy weather we're having here on the east coast! This is my first e-cig (2ppd smoker for over 20 years and looking to quit) and you have definitely made a positive first impression! :) I was really stoked when it arrived and was itching to get everything ready to try it out. Imagine my surprise at finding the batteries already charged, and the atomizers already cleared out of the factory primer fluid I had read about! No waiting necessary - jut put it together and tried it out. The experience is definitely different from smoking - much smoother hit and none of that crappy carbon monoxide head rush. And the taste is great too! :) I wanted to express my thanks for the great service! I am glad I found this forum and the many great comments about you before I made my first purchase.

Also can you tell me the flavor and nic strength of the prefilled carts you sent me? They're pretty good - tobacco flavor, but maybe with a hint of melon or something? There was a number on the plastic wrap, but I don't have the wrappers handy right now.

Well, thanks again and I look forward to buying from you again in the future. :)

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
bmanchee, Glad to see you got that straightened out, LOL. Just wait till you start filling your own carts with NHaler juice! The pre-filled carts are no match for Drew's delicious tobacco blends. I'd recommend getting samples of Drewbacco, 555, Kent, Virginia, Marlboro and Camule to see which you like most. Welcome aboard and best of luck to you.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread