Anouncing NEW PRODUCT 510

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgun903

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
New Jersey, US
Drew... you still have these? (with the PCC I mean)

BTW .. I ordered some 555 and RY4 from you last week.. Love it! You threw in some Peanut Butter Cup and Almond Joy.. Both fantastic, I think I'm hooked. Received the order quick. Glad I found you, I'm a newb and it's great to have a local supplier. I'll be turning all of my Jersey friends on to you (once I convert them from analogs, Mwahahah!)

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
I gotta try this also...Has anyone tryed the coffe stirer thing? I have to go out and get some and see if it really works

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tips-tricks/11421-cart-mod-better-refilling.html#post176708

This works great! Make sure you trim a bit of the poly off the bottom and the side. You only want about 1/2 to 2/3 of the poly that comes in the cart so it's not too tight. Holds a ton of juice and wicks and vapes like crazy! :thumbs:

FYI: I've only tried this on the round carts so I don't know how well it does on the whistles.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
you can order all the parts (and kits) from china directly at a much cheaper price... just find someone that speaks chinese and you will save 50% at least.

Really? Eastmall has 'em for about $64 if you include the PCC (and no free 30ml bottle of liquid!) Plus shipping from China. Plus praying they'll get through customs. Got a problem with a part? Pay the postage to mail it back to China and they'll replace it - if you place another order and pay shipping again.

I'll deal with Drew, but thanks for the helpful suggestion ;-)

BTW, it's common courtesy to post stuff like this in the General Forum under E-Cig reviews or somewhere like that. Everyone here has sense enough to check there and other supplier's forums and decide who they want to do business with.

You don't come into a suppliers forum and start talking trash unless you have a legitimate beef with him.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Just wanted to let everyone know I have 3 new colors in Metalic Blu(red led), Titanium (blue LED) and Copper (No LED) and these are REALLY cheap kits with the 20% off with SAVEinNJ coupon code!!!!

Invoice# 0000002084
Got another order for you Drew :) Thanks for the 20% off, The check out went smooth, I like it!

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
you can order all the parts (and kits) from china directly at a much cheaper price... just find someone that speaks chinese and you will save 50% at least.

I agree w/Lotus...that's just rude...and not necessairly true.

I spoke w/one overseas supplier and asked what happened if my shipment was seized. I was told that if it was on their side, they'd refund, but if it was on mine, she'd split it with me.

So, lets see, I could potentially pay 1/2 for nothing, or a very reasonable price and KNOW that I am getting what I ordered.

I just placed my first order with Inhaler, and can't wait for it to arrive.

Drew, can your coupon codes be used more than once? I ordered a kit, and I want to try the flavored samples that came with it (your liquids are highly recommended around here :D) and I also ordered a bottle of unflavored. After I get this order, I will probably want to order more, and I'm hoping I can use the coupon again.

I also want a passthru for the 510. Any chance you'll have those anytime soon?

Thanks!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Drew, can your coupon codes be used more than once? I ordered a kit, and I want to try the flavored samples that came with it (your liquids are highly recommended around here :D) and I also ordered a bottle of unflavored. After I get this order, I will probably want to order more, and I'm hoping I can use the coupon again.
Yes you can..:D

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC
Just wanted to let everyone know I have 3 new colors in Metalic Blu(red led), Titanium (blue LED) and Copper (No LED) and these are REALLY cheap kits with the 20% off with SAVEinNJ coupon code!!!!

Hi Drew-
Is this 20% coupon still valid? I'm placing an order and your store is only taking off 10%. Still giving pass-through with order? Which one, 510?

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Sorry NoButts, but That promotion was limited to the first 50 orders and I extended it to to 75 but it is over...Sorry Bud...Keep your eyes pealed for a sale this weekend though!!!

Hey Drew, is this still happening this weekend? Debating on placing my order since you have the new lung juices up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread