Would like to start vaping....confused!! HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I made a newbie mistake starting off with ecigs that look like the real thing, but threw that away and got an ego( best thing I did).

Me too :(

Still got 4 in a drawer. Rubbish of the highest order.

In fairness, although I have an ego type kit, I also use a proper mini-e-cig kit which is surprisingly satisfying. Just got to keep those cartos filled up.. :)

fourjones

Oct 16, 2012
VA
I thought I didn't care about the look either so got a echo. Do not like it, just too big for me, but from looking on ECF for months it seems everyone likes something different. My biggest problem has been flavors not batteries. Still have not found the perfect menthol. Was a Kool smoker for 35 years and have not have one for 8 months, so for me ecigs have worked.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Ok thanks for the info...I really dont care how much the ecig looks like the real thing. I just want something that will stay charged for longer periods of time...have a great throat hit and keep me satisfied while I cut out real cigs.

OK. So zapped and others were right all along. Fat batt is for you. VV may be a good option too. Let's you dial the voltage setting.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Go here for a review on the Kgo:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/342272-i-need-help-deciding-3.html
and here for a review on the Vivi Nova:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/342272-i-need-help-deciding-2.html
Realize when buying...battery info: 100 mah= 1 hour vaping before recharge is needed.

Ok thanks for the info...I really dont care how much the ecig looks like the real thing. I just want something that will stay charged for longer periods of time...have a great throat hit and keep me satisfied while I cut out real cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread