• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Unofficial canvape Fanboy/Fangirl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
Picked up my protank from canvape today and am impressed. I didn't have high hopes for it but no vivi nova minis in stock so decided to order it. Good amount of vapor and when my cold goes away can't wait to see how it truly tastes. Great service at the market like usual and got to see the SVD and it looks even better than the pictures. Now just need to put the SVD on sale so I don't have a reason to wait to get it, or sell them without the kit for a bit less.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Picked up my SVD from the market today and it looks beautiful with my protank on it. Now just have to wait for the batteries to charge which is very painful lol

That's probably the one thing that would prevent me from snagging that particular mod. I hate being "tethered" to something and the inability to just slap a fresh battery into something just doesn't appeal to me.

Edit -- What in tarnation am I thinking? It's the MVP I'm thinking about with the fixed batteries. >.<

Last edited:

StarDose

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Brampton
I got the batteries at the same time since it was my first apv. Got a couple batteries so can toss a new.one in when one needs to be charged. VW is a little different my vivi novas sit around 6w and the protank is better at 10w IMO. Great device so far glad I chose to spend a little more for this one. Im gonna hate having to use my twists when I go out. Its interesting to check my vivi minis on it and seeing a 2.4ohm head reading at 2.9 and the other at 2.5. I was thinking before that the different liquids tasted better at different voltages but was probably just the heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread