Any Gamers In here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
My hubby likes HOMM4 because he can have more then one hero in an army and if they are up there in levels....he he

I have gotten most my family hooked on HOMM3 over the years.... and last year I found a download for over 3000 maps for it, HEHE I know I am more likely to stay up all night playing HOMM then any other game...lol and last time hubby was home we only played 3 large maps took a week and staying up half the night...lol

We where a little disappointed with HOMM5 too but its not that bad....
O i remember back in high school me and my friends had 3 computers up with 3 XL 8 player maps going at once. No sleep, just lots and lots of.... well other stuff. Would take up the whole weekend and if it turned out to be a really good game we would have to save one of them for the next weekend. First time i found out that Armageddon's Blade can be beat easilly by a Ramparts hero with Magic resistians was my Fav game of all.. I've never laughed so hard so long at someone ever!!!!!!
mc150000- I want a in detail report about vion..... pretty please:rolleyes:

blueeyekelly

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
all ove the USA
Drunkwaco- Hubby and I still refur to one of the heros hubby had years ago "Billy" he was the chainlighting guy from the tower he ended up with expert earth magic, and had townportal, could go to any town either of us owned, and did I mention he was like a level 40 or something insane like that.

Sounds like you and your friend has some fun weekends...lol :)

Allestaria

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
How Aion going? I have thought about hitting it up. But they are still working on a boxing program for it. And I enjoy boxing to much to give it up.
Its just to sweet to run around and not have to worry about what your going to run into.
Dailys are becoming a huge chore... I had the phasing. I always lose 2 toons and have to go back and grab them. And the expansion that is coming they are adding a lot more phasing.. Ohh I so hate it.
It will probably cause me to quit wow altogether and move on to something else.

When I game I go all out. I had 6 Accounts for UO. Sold them before wow came out for a nice chunk of change too.

Hmm started out playing EQ, got my dark cloak of the sky for my ranger!!! at the time was one of 3 on my server.
Went to AO, still love that game for the scifi aspect just wish they would redo it and the expansions.
Back to eq and left after the moon expansion, at the time was to comp needy and lack of funds.

Went to neverwinter nights but got ticked that there were some many glitches the game would bug out.

Went back to ao, got the expansion played hardcore again with my old toons.
Somewhere got hooked into wow, got tired of something went horde and a shaman. Ate the windfury nerf and started a feral druid named Dredbull.
Left after a bit since the raiding and working around schedules was killing me.

Played the witcher and let me tell you that is still one of the better single player games I have done.

AOC, was pinning huge hope on this one and was really let down. Got a nice built system out of it tho.

City of villians for a few months just not my cup of tea.
So was back to wow but just could not get back into it after the expansion.
Next was eve and warhammer, IF they were not so grind intensive and I had the time I would still be playing them.

PaulZ

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
How Aion going? I have thought about hitting it up. But they are still working on a boxing program for it. And I enjoy boxing to much to give it up.
Its just to sweet to run around and not have to worry about what your going to run into.
Dailys are becoming a huge chore... I had the phasing. I always lose 2 toons and have to go back and grab them. And the expansion that is coming they are adding a lot more phasing.. Ohh I so hate it.
It will probably cause me to quit wow altogether and move on to something else.

When I game I go all out. I had 6 Accounts for UO. Sold them before wow came out for a nice chunk of change too.

aion is very reactive, you cant really do a skill rotation that well, i mean you can.. but its not like wow.

you miss and other skills wont activate, or you get hit with a crit or knocked over and you use a specific skill to counter it. the fighting system is too deep to multibox. it can be done but it would suck i'd imagine.

535cheetah

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Fenton, michigan
DIG i have played with either you or one of your clanmates on l4d before.

l4d is my fav right now has been since it came out. but i do like to competitive play such as twl, cevo, alienware tourneyments etc... im pretty big into the comp play for l4d. although i do play in pubs and with friends as well alot. i have been on teams such as PM,LS,XSV same ingame name for l4d as my name on here lol. if you wanna add me on steam friends... account name beer6944
another game i always used to play is CSS/ counter strike source .... i have a clan called entropy .. we have been together for over 4yrs now .. although i took a break from css and have left the reigns to my friend for the team ..
other games i play :
bioshock = must play it !!!! awesome game
fallout 3 = very awesome
bf 2
bf2142
plants vs zombies

whistlrr

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Michigan's Knobbywristbone
I have to be in the mood for them and I haven't been in a really long time

(I don't own any types of game boxes or Nintendo or whatever, its all just on the PC)

Online:

Toontown (just because I was looking for a replacement for SimsOnline. This wasn't it)

World of Warcraft (two accounts one for all my horde one for my all my alliance so they can be on the same server. I have one each of each race and class. most are in the level 20's but I have one each horde and alliance that are in the low 70's)

a few other random free ones I hardly ever log onto just to update them and that's about it
(used to play SimsOnline and really regularly, still really miss that one, I had two of the oldest sims there before it closed. I was a 'founder' aka from beta days there and I actually had quite a few longtime friends of years there.)

Spores (sorta online)

I've played and beta tested a whole bunch of others (including Second Life etc)

I really should close some of the paid game accounts (especially toontown) since I hardly ever play them now and I'm just paying to have supscriptions I'm not using.

offline:
Sims (all expansions and addons)
Sims2 (all expansions and addons)
Sims3
SimCityRushHour (and the one since SimCity that came since but I can't even think of its name just now)

once in a great rare while other really old Sims-type games created by Will Wright (Sim Copter, Simtower, SimAnt, etc -- I really like Will Wright's Sims-related games)

Last edited:

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
@whistirr SimAnt OWNS FYI

@workman
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Quad-Core Processor, 2.40 GHz, 8M L2 Cache, LGA 775
2 sticks of 1gig DDR PC2700 (I will soon upgrade this to 2 sticks of 2gig)
160gig Harddrive
I only useing a 21inch monitor that by no means is speaical. But i am hoping to save up some cash by december and buy a 40 inch flat screen and just use that as my monitor.
I am still using window XP but soon i will be switching to windows 7

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've been playing Everquest for about 10 years, on the Xegony server. ;tell Xegony.Speedifeet or Xegony.Anothersoldier to find me if you play (I also have lots of other characters, but those are my mains).

I also play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on psp, but I can't get my wireless USB card to work so I can't get on Xlink Kai to play online.

~CTdl

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
PS3 gamer here.. Playing Madden 10 and Band hero ATM... Got the new Mario Bros on the way... was a PC gamer then lost the PC to the wife in the divorce... was doin the MMO thing... WoW and LOTRO was where you could find me...

OOOO I think i'd take jail time before I someone take my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread