Any Georgia Vapors out there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
$100 for an eGo set? That's crazy. This is why I haven't ventured into local B&M's yet.

The B & M's do have a much bigger over-head to cover than an internet operation. That does seem high but I have heard that most retail is 100 - 300% mark up to cover their store front and make a profit.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
If you hear of any Ga vendors who carry Dekang or/or Hangsen juices at good prices, let us know. I really like some of the Dekang in 50ml bottles for $10.99 from HoosierEcigs or madvapes. Hangsen from Madvapes is a little more ... $13 for 50ml.

You can't beat the price/quality of either. I really like the RY4 from either brand.

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
Heather's Heavenly Vapes is having a grand opening in Newnan, GA tomorrow (7/22). Here's the link to the website: Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids
They carry a lot of the tobacco blends (including RY4) and I hear they're good. I have not personally tried any yet as I just heard about them on Saturday, but I plan on attending the grand opening.

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
how was it? I was thinking of going out to try but it's about an hour drive... is there a place to sit or anything? Can you try whatever?

It's cute. They've got juices/supplies set up in the display cases. You can try anything they keep in stock there. All juices in stock are 15 ml and are mixed 60/40, but you can get various nic levels. Otherwise, you can order anything online and pick it up there. There's a lounge area where you can sit and hang out and there's a bar/café up the street that welcomes vapors there after they check out the store to hang out and vape as well. Adam posted a few pics in their thread:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-vapes-top-quality-custom-e-liquids-331.html

RedForeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Georgia
I know that this is about 45 miles from Stephens county, but there is a vaping only B & M in Elberton, Ga that I stopped into when I was passing through there 2 - 3 weeks ago called Blazin Vapes. It is right on the main drag through town. It is a very nice shop with ego's, iTastes, clearos, cartos and their own home-made eliquid that was quite good. It reminded me of a small bakery store front from my childhood days but with vaping gear instead. The owner is a nice couple trying to bring vaping to their little community. They don't even have a web site yet but do take orders through Facebook, email and telephone.
If they get a website up so I can find an address I may check this one out. I'm thru Elberton once in a while, but have to find somewhere to park a semi-truck. Those old towns usually have something in the area, but it helps to know where the place is exactly to scope it out on Google maps satellite view to find a really big parking place LOL. For what it's worth, the only "Blazin Vapes" that came up in a FB search was in Kansas.

Surprised to see the negative remarks about Vaperite. I "found" them when they did their opening celebration a while back and found a couple of flavors that have become my favorites. I'm 20 miles and 2 hours away (Johns Creek) so usually just have my orders mailed. I suspect their recent slow responses may have to do with the new store opening spreading them thin. Who knows. When I've visited the store it's always been ok, although a recent e-mail went unanswered. I've bought a few items and yes, they aren't as low priced as some internet sites, but not exactly super high either. The items I've bought were fairly priced considering I had a nice store to visit and put my hands on the stuff before purchasing. I don't know about the eGo kit mentioned, but be sure you're doing apples to apples on that. I usually tell new people not to buy a kit anyway, since the prices and equipment included tend to range all over the place and include crap they don't need.

Unfortunately I was unable to make the Vapealoosa thing downtown. Nature of my business is that I get my days at home when it works out. That weekend just didn't work. Oh well.. there will be more.

Last edited:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
If they get a website up so I can find an address I may check this one out. I'm thru Elberton once in a while, but have to find somewhere to park a semi-truck. Those old towns usually have something in the area, but it helps to know where the place is exactly to scope it out on Google maps satellite view to find a really big parking place LOL. For what it's worth, the only "Blazin Vapes" that came up in a FB search was in Kansas.

Surprised to see the negative remarks about Vaperite. I "found" them when they did their opening celebration a while back and found a couple of flavors that have become my favorites. I'm 20 miles and 2 hours away so usually just have my orders mailed. I suspect their recent slow responses may have to do with the new store opening spreading them thin. Who knows. When I've visited the store it's always been ok, although a recent e-mail went unanswered. I've bought a few items and yes, they aren't as low priced as some internet sites, but not exactly super high either. The items I've bought were fairly priced considering I had a nice store to visit and put my hands on the stuff before purchasing. I don't know about the eGo kit mentioned, but be sure you're doing apples to apples on that. I usually tell new people not to buy a kit anyway, since the prices and equipment included tend to range all over the place and include crap they don't need.

Unfortunately I was unable to make the Vapealoosa thing downtown. Nature of my business is that I get my days at home when it works out. That weekend just didn't work. Oh well.. there will be more.

He spelled it wrong. It's Blazzin. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blazzin-Vapes-LLC/350230325097810?id=350230325097810&sk=info

chellemakepeace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Atlanta
If you hear of any Ga vendors who carry Dekang or/or Hangsen juices at good prices, let us know. I really like some of the Dekang in 50ml bottles for $10.99 from HoosierEcigs or Madvapes. Hangsen from Madvapes is a little more ... $13 for 50ml.

You can't beat the price/quality of either. I really like the RY4 from either brand.

I got some Hangsen in Lilburn, it was 6.99 for 10 ml? I think that is how it goes. They did not have RY4 :(
I got a stawberry flavor to get me through the weekend but I will most likely end up mixing it with one of my other juices. It is pretty mild, and does taste like the fruit!

i have no idea what the name of the shop is, but it is on Oak Road, behind the sonic. Near the intersection of Five forks Trickum.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
I got some Hangsen in Lilburn, it was 6.99 for 10 ml? I think that is how it goes. They did not have RY4 :(
I got a stawberry flavor to get me through the weekend but I will most likely end up mixing it with one of my other juices. It is pretty mild, and does taste like the fruit!

i have no idea what the name of the shop is, but it is on Oak Road, behind the sonic. Near the intersection of Five forks Trickum.
That would be Paradise Island. It is a head shop so most of what they carry isn't of interest to vapers but that is the only place I ever bought Hangsen. Last time I was there they has just stocked 30ml bottles for about twice the 10ml price. The hardware is overpriced unless you are in a desperate need for something. The also are the only place I know of east of ATL that carries replacement heads for ce5/6 but I don't remember the price.

ClaireW

ECF Veteran
Stopping in to say hello from acworth. Bummed I missed vapalooza will look forward to it next yr.

Vaperite is 10 mins from my house. I've been in there several times. Have 3 fav flavors I get from them plus its nice to go hang out and try new flavors. Otherwise I buy online.

Agreed their customer service needs tweaking.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bmwmom2002

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2013
North Carolina
Quick question for the Georgia peeps, is there a good B&M near the Masquerade? I'm headed down there tomorrow for a concert (free tics from 100.5 woot!). I live in NC, but we are only about 15 miles from the Ga line. We will be coming down 575 to 75. I heard there was one in Woodstock, but we will be eating at the Vortex before the concert, so really wanted to try one in that area.

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Quick question for the Georgia peeps, is there a good B&M near the Masquerade? I'm headed down there tomorrow for a concert (free tics from 100.5 woot!). I live in NC, but we are only about 15 miles from the Ga line. We will be coming down 575 to 75. I heard there was one in Woodstock, but we will be eating at the Vortex before the concert, so really wanted to try one in that area.

Check out vaperite. It is LITERALLY RIGHT off 575, Woodstock exit. (Hgwy 92)

You can hit it up on your way to ATL.

I'm a georgia vaper, I live literally 2miles from Vaperite (hehe). Right here in Kennesaw/Marietta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread