• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any good local suppliers for a 510?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynterbourne

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Grapevine, TX
I'd planned on getting an M401, I honestly did. But someone pointed out the 510 and I fell in love. So I started hunting...*grumble*

Janty has yet to respond to my e-mail, and that was sent on the 30th. Well, the latest one. Evidently they don't want my money.

Dietsmokes went so far as to give me a cell phone number to call to set up a face to face meet. Since then there have been no responses to e-mail or telephone call. Evidently they don't want my money.

Since neither of these groups want my money, I guess I'm looking for a new supplier (unless I get some kind of response soon). I'd rather deal with a fellow Texan, but at this point I just want someone who can get it to me quickly since I've wasted 4 days now trying to get it quickly.

*sigh*

Any recommendations on where to get a good 510 rather quickly? Or heck, if you don't like the 510 but think another model (like the 401) would serve me well feel free to toss that in too. I'm willing to entertain options at this point.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I'd planned on getting an M401, I honestly did. But someone pointed out the 510 and I fell in love. So I started hunting...*grumble*

Janty has yet to respond to my e-mail, and that was sent on the 30th. Well, the latest one. Evidently they don't want my money.

Dietsmokes went so far as to give me a cell phone number to call to set up a face to face meet. Since then there have been no responses to e-mail or telephone call. Evidently they don't want my money.

Since neither of these groups want my money, I guess I'm looking for a new supplier (unless I get some kind of response soon). I'd rather deal with a fellow Texan, but at this point I just want someone who can get it to me quickly since I've wasted 4 days now trying to get it quickly.

*sigh*

Any recommendations on where to get a good 510 rather quickly? Or heck, if you don't like the 510 but think another model (like the 401) would serve me well feel free to toss that in too. I'm willing to entertain options at this point.

I'm not getting answers from any of the suppliers that I tried to contact. I think this Customs seizure has them all busy on other things. Maybe it will change tomorrow.

Wynterbourne

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Grapevine, TX
I'm not getting answers from any of the suppliers that I tried to contact. I think this Customs seizure has them all busy on other things. Maybe it will change tomorrow.

I can get behind that. It's just a little disheartening to see someone else say that they got a response to their issue today from one of the suppliers I've contacted when I'm just trying to get a response to "Let me give you my money."

*grumble*

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I can get behind that. It's just a little disheartening to see someone else say that they got a response to their issue today from one of the suppliers I've contacted when I'm just trying to get a response to "Let me give you my money."

*grumble*

Well.......to be honest, our couple of hundred dollars is nothing compared to the thousands they have tied up right now in shipping delays. Their responses will be few and unorganized for a while. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt, at this point.

Things might be brighter tomorrow.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
Here are the stores that I know of

My first choice would be Jason at http://www.electronicstix.com/
Currently awaiting shipment.
Jason has a preorder sale going on for $47.99 with two complete 510s.
It has been my experince that Jason ships faster than anybody I have dealt with. He works all hours of the night. I just finished placing another order with him for some extra 510 attys and batteries. It is after 2:00 AM and he was up working. Within minutes he emailed me that my order was packed and going out in the AM. A few minutes later I got the tracking number. This response time can't be beat.

Also TheSmokeSafe.com - The #1 Source For E-Cigs, Parts, Accessories and Supplies!

And their is Widows Bead Work - Home

Lastly their is TECC-510 Titan Electric Cigarette Starter Kit - Black Dual Atomiser Kits.
This last one here is a link to Totally Wicked U.S.A. site. I believe they are going to be your most expensive option, and therefore would be my last resort.

Hope this helps you find what you want.

Last edited:

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
Or does any one know any good U.S. e cigs stores. I need liquid I am tired of witting on packer have not had any thing to vapin in almost two weeks thinks to him not getting my product to me. Sorry this mite sound bad but I am just getting madf about all this.

www.nuvape.com

Free shipping, tons of everything - and a great $1.99/3ml taster special for the next two days. I ordered over a dozen of the tasters because at that price I wanted to try some stuff I wouldn't normally try -without buying big bottles. :thumb:

Just to let you know - their coconut and vanilla ROCKS!

ps..and I got my order in two days.

Last edited:

KreeL

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
West Texas
Thanks for the heads-up about Nuvape, Kreel. I just ordered a bunch of the tasters, too. What a great idea to have all those flavors available to try at a good price with free shipping! Hope I find something I like.

I stumbled on nuvape.com quite by accident. They are fairly new, but over at vapeatron.com they are getting a nice following. I can't wait to have them as registered suppliers on this forum. So far, all the samplers I've received from them have been excellent with good throat hit and vapor.

I like to check out vapeatron once a day, because there are a couple suppliers we don't have here that run specials solely for vapeatron members (discount codes and two hour extravanganzas, etc). After I ordered from nuvape, another supplier (vapeape.com) sold 15mil bottles of 36mg for 6.95 each and 6.00 flat rate shpg. for two hours. I bought 16 of those.:pThey arrived today but I haven't tried them yet.

fresca

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
I would have to recommend VaporStation. Eric is in Lewisville, TX and was extremely helpful to me when I chose my first PV (510). He was kind enough to phone me and answer a slew of newbie questions. I've received every order within 48 hours (excluding Sundays). I also think his prices are quite competitive compared to other US Suppliers.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I would have to recommend VaporStation. Eric is in Lewisville, TX and was extremely helpful to me when I chose my first PV (510). He was kind enough to phone me and answer a slew of newbie questions. I've received every order within 48 hours (excluding Sundays). I also think his prices are quite competitive compared to other US Suppliers.

I 2nd that. Super nice guy & he's just up the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread