Did you cancel your order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delbrock

Jul 11, 2009
I ordered my Blu on June 5th and called them July 10 to see what the scoop was... they then told me there was a shipment problem and I would have to wait another 2 - 3 weeks... I cancelled and went with absolutelyecigs.com... Their service is impeccable and I hope to receive soon. I am new to the vaping world and I'm very anxious to try it out!!! Anyone out there have problems receiving shipments to Canada?

Mr Sinister

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Illinois
I canceled my order after only waiting about 6 days. I could only find a handful of good reviews and bad ones? Well, you can see for yourself. I think I'm going with the 510, Same options as the blu (PCC. for instance) at about the same price. Seems to be a better quality. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome as I am new to the practice. Still smoking tobacco cigs and looking for a better alternative.

LadyBug09

Jul 11, 2009
Orlando,FL
I have not canceled my order with blu. It has only been a week since my husband and I ordered them on July 4th. I am tired of the constant waiting and no status change. But we will keep our order and wait and see when they will be shipped. On the other hand I have convinced my husband to order a different brand and company e-cig. So I ordered new starter sets from myluci.com and I should have them in my hand on Monday which is much better and faster than blu. I hope I will not be dissatisfied with both brands. But I guess we will see. These e-cigs will be our first and hopefully be the last time we smoke analogs. It is to expensive to buy a carton Of Camel Wides every week here in Florida. It is a total of $50 a carton.

NightVVulf

Jul 13, 2009
I cancelled my Blu order. I didn't see anywhere in the Account info where you can cancel it, but I e-mailed customer service to let them know I wanted to cancel my order.

That was a few days ago and it still says "Pending"...I really don't want it now that I have my 510, but I've gotten no response from their customer service...

Did you call to cancel, or e-mail??

I waited about 4 weeks before giving up ( After completely researching here and all over the net of course ) .

I called in somewhere around 4AM Pacific time. there was about a 15 minute wait, and the rep was quite nice. They canceled the order within seconds and I was on my way to CigTech's site to grab a 510 and some liquid.

I never made it to the point of using the BLU ... but after doing the research I am very sure I made the right decision.

Crestus

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Deltona, Florida
I was one of the first to receive a Blu, but 3 weeks ago I purchased the Super E-Cig from TW (Model RN4081) and I absolutely love this thing! The Blu was a decent e-cig, but I cannot stand to wait weeks for replacement parts to ship if I was to cook an atty or a battery blows out. IMO, better to purchase a RN4081 or a 510 Model as many suppliers carry parts for those models, so I can diversify if a particular supplier runs out of stock on a part. As soon as money permits, I'm definitely hooking up with Innovapor for a 510 for my at-home smoke. :evil:

Hangtime

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2009
as I sit here and puff on my 510 I can only look back and laugh at the long wait I had for blu before I cancelled, BLU...lmao...what a joke! and as for the forum< blucigforum > thats a joke too:nah: all they could say was "we had to go and start our own forum because ecf was banning us for talking about blucigs...wah wah wah." just another lame ... marketing ploy for blu assossiates to make a quick scammin buck. IMHO

Last edited:

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
I was introduced to e-cigs by Blu, and I promptly ordered a starter kit. I ordered KNOWING that I'd probably have a 2 week delay before shipping, because I read that some other places. At this point, I really didn't even know others existed.

After ordering, I waited a week or so, then stumbled across this site. I figured since I already waited a week, I could wait another. So that 2 weeks came, and I realized that I should just find something else so I could get it quicker.

I settled on a 510 from Eastmall and a variety of juices, along with a PCC. It cost a little more to start than the Blu did, but I got a ton of juice, so it'll probably even out once I figure out how many mL I vape per day.

Long story short - cancel your order through e-mail and buy something else. I recommend Eastmall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread