• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Pinoy SG Vapers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
i really LOL @ how ppl reply to jokes ......... i shall leave it @ that get the joke or not not my problems

Yes sir, I get what u meant. I'm strongly against those questionable policies that this country's administration has implemented.

Anyway, looking to ship myself outta here if there's no change after 2016.

Meanwhile, just vape and leave the politics to the politicians. Then wait and see if pinkie's gonna apologize one more time.

lekixik

Verified Member
Nov 2, 2010
asia
Bought my first PV in the phils :) It's always great running into other vapers there because they are abundant.

1. We foreigners should refrain from criticizing the laws that Singapore has chosen to enact. One of the terms of our employment pass is to keep our nose out of local politics. Anyway, we wouldn't appreciate it if Singaporeans came to our countries and started complaining about our laws.
2. If we're going to demand english in this forum, can we apply the same to Singaporeans? Sorry, but sometimes it's easier to understand tagalog than singlish.

kumkum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
kumkum land
Bought my first PV in the phils :) It's always great running into other vapers there because they are abundant.

2. If we're going to demand english in this forum, can we apply the same to Singaporeans? Sorry, but sometimes it's easier to understand tagalog than singlish.

This is SG VAPERS . It may be in english or singlish. That's what SG is about. Keep tagalog away. As since you find it easier to understand tagalog, you might want to consider the pinoy forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread