Anyone actually prefer e cigs to analogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuckMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2010
Minnesota
I switched right away. No analogs at home at all, only vape. When I was out, I still had the occasional analog in the beginning when there wasn't any good tanks/RBAs out that didn't leak and worked well enough to satisfy. I was disgusted by it, but it was still better than carrying around a leaky tank, or a fist full of cartos hoping that one of them would work long enough to get me home. Now that I have my Kayfuns, I would have to be very desperate to try to choke down an analog.

When I got into vaping, e liquid seemed to be a substitute for analogs. Just good enough to keep me off them, but recently, after having quit analogs for so long, I actually tried an analog, and honestly, it was pretty nasty, and went right back to smoking my ry4, which is so much better. This was quite surprising, I never thought that I would actually enjoy vaping more than the "real thing". Anyone else feel this way?

when u smoke analog ur sense of smell and taste degrade (in my case at least). When u smoke analog long enough u get numbed to the horrid taste that is analog.. unless u try one days or weeks after u started vapin.. That taste and smell.. is what everyone around u who doesnt smoke was smelling all the time.. pretty horrific :x One doesnt taste analog.. one thinks they taste analog and like it.. but u taste half the things u used to taste ;) at least that is my theory.

With all the different e-juice flavors out there who wouldn't prefer vaping over smoking. I mean really how many flavors to you get from a real cig. Menthol and non-menthol. And I don't know about anyone else, but I feel a whole lot better. Even had a co-work ask me if I lost weight, because I was different some how. :( Don't know if I have lost any weight I don't have a scale, but I have more energy, I'm sleeping better and I'm getting more done during the day both at work and at home.
Well dont know if they sell them overseas.. but here we have something known as "kretek" or mountain clove cigs as the stuff is called there. Really sharp taste and nice crackling sound when u smoke it.. so thats at least 3 flavors..

But hey that flavor is avaible too in e-juice.. my eroll makes a similar sound while smoking it aswell.. im happy ;)

still have a pack of analogs in my jacket.. if i take one ill know its gonna taste like licking an ashtray. so yes i prefer something that tastes nice and costs less.

Just gonna be hard still having to sit outside next to smellies.. Guess ill have to convert each and every one of em. Workplace policy's suck :[

MouseV

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Garland, TX
Absolutely!!!! Like others, I tried an analog after vaping for a week. My reaction? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! It tasted awful, smelled and smelled awful.

Funny, the other day, my husband and I walked past a woman getting into her car. After we passed, I looked at my husband and said....OH MY GOSH!! Her car stank!!!!! The residual smell that is left behind in your clothes, home and car is something I do NOT miss one bit!! I love to hear my husband say...."Oooh...that smells good! What are you vaping today?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread