Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Does anyone here use Smartvapes? I put in an order (my first there) last Saturday.... and this morning, it was still in the processing state. I popped them a note a couple of days ago and got no response.... At this point, I might have to call my card company and start the process of canceling payment due to their inability to actually process my order.

Looks like they may be backed up a bit... but in not getting any response, I was wondering if this was one of those shifty places where orders go to die or something.

jow350

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Pennsylvania, USA
Posted about 13 hours ago on their Facebook page:
"Valued Customers, Just wanted to let everyone know we are a little behind we will be caught up again within 24 hrs, sorry about the wait I hate waiting for stuff too. This includes emails, shipping and customer service. We will be back to shipping within 24 hrs tomorrow as well."

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Yeah...saw that. Can't say as though I am not disappointed though. I was ordering some attys and a drip shield. I found that I like dripping, and doing it on my little 510 atty was getting old. I was going with a larger atty, and the drip shield will give me a little bit of wiggle room so I won't leak all over the place.

I'll just have to wait a bit longer then I guess.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Yes I have if u want replacement parts for kanger products and what not here is a good one.
Sun Vapers is a premium Kanger reseller in San Diego County.
juice I would reccomend
Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor

Is this a plug of some sort?

This topic was about a specific vendor, the OP wanted to know if anyone had used them and what their experience was with ship times...... and even within that context, the OP was talking specificlaly about needing atties and a drip shield.

And you pop in with a recommendation of where to buy Kanger parts and ejuice? :confused:
I'm just teasing ya, but really, I just couldn't see much connection here :lol: so figured you were just inserting a vendor plug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread