Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Neither...it just stops half way. I bought mine used and so it may not be as the Iken buy.
works great on two of my seven original mods.
Love it and can't put it down even though it has flaws.
I wonder if you got one from the last imperfect batch, the one with alleged QC issues. Does it look to have bad threading on the 510 maybe?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR
I wonder if you got one from the last imperfect batch, the one with alleged QC issues. Does it look to have bad threading on the 510 maybe?

The threads look good. It fits perfectly and looks nice on my gus lord so I am not fretting about it. I don't see any imperfections so far and can recommend it. I may pick up another one.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
The threads look good. It fits perfectly and looks nice on my gus lord so I am not fretting about it. I don't see any imperfections so far and can recommend it. I may pick up another one.
I'm definitely jealous and can't wait to get mine from this preorder. [emoji1]

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
ZENITH_zps7c238f8b.jpg

Millah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
FL
This is getting insane. Over 2 months since giving away $115 and no product to speak for it. Definitely the first and last time I participate in a preorder like this. These mod makers need to learn the principles of running a business and selling product. What they're essentially doing is having US fund them to build the product, rather than funding themselves. Instead of getting investment or investing out of their own pockets for material/labor costs, and then having to deal with inventory, they're just taking all the money upfront and building as many as they need to fulfill the amount of orders they received. Rather than just having product stocked, sitting on inventory and investing in themselves, and THEN selling consumers a finished product before taking their money.

No offense, but now I really see why the clone business has taken off. The cloners don't engage in business practices like this. They build a product, produce ample supply, and then sell it to consumers. Simple as that. For FAR more reasonable prices on top of that.

Sorry, I guess I'm just venting. I know Isaac said they're in the mail waiting to get delivered. I guess I'm just annoyed that it seems like every other vendor who was apart of this preorder shenanigans already got their products and delivered to customers. Sitting on a preorder like this for over 2 months means that I've had 2 months to have buyers remorse and cancel my order. I've considered it, but the only reason I haven't is because I wouldn't want to leave Isaac stuck with extra product, even though I'm sure he could selll it it's not his fault at all and he's been awesome at keeping us up to date. So if anything, this just further solidified Isaac's excellent reputation, but left a bad taste in my mouth with all these mod makers who choose to build/sell products this way. I could order a Zenith clone from a website today, and probably receive it before these Zeniths even arrive to Isaac, for 1/5 the price.

Lol, sorry for the rant.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
This is getting insane. Over 2 months since giving away $115 and no product to speak for it. Definitely the first and last time I participate in a preorder like this. These mod makers need to learn the principles of running a business and selling product. What they're essentially doing is having US fund them to build the product, rather than funding themselves. Instead of getting investment or investing out of their own pockets for material/labor costs, and then having to deal with inventory, they're just taking all the money upfront and building as many as they need to fulfill the amount of orders they received. Rather than just having product stocked, sitting on inventory and investing in themselves, and THEN selling consumers a finished product before taking their money.

No offense, but now I really see why the clone business has taken off. The cloners don't engage in business practices like this. They build a product, produce ample supply, and then sell it to consumers. Simple as that. For FAR more reasonable prices on top of that.

Sorry, I guess I'm just venting. I know Isaac said they're in the mail waiting to get delivered. I guess I'm just annoyed that it seems like every other vendor who was apart of this preorder shenanigans already got their products and delivered to customers. Sitting on a preorder like this for over 2 months means that I've had 2 months to have buyers remorse and cancel my order. I've considered it, but the only reason I haven't is because I wouldn't want to leave Isaac stuck with extra product, even though I'm sure he could selll it it's not his fault at all and he's been awesome at keeping us up to date. So if anything, this just further solidified Isaac's excellent reputation, but left a bad taste in my mouth with all these mod makers who choose to build/sell products this way. I could order a Zenith clone from a website today, and probably receive it before these Zeniths even arrive to Isaac, for 1/5 the price.

Lol, sorry for the rant.
I know it's frustrating to wait. I promised myself not to do any more preorders too. And here I site with three new preorder all being waited on. [emoji1]

In this case, I have no doubt the product will end up being worth the wait. And weren't we at the tail end of the preorder anyway? I know I found several others that had already closed ordering when this one was announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread