Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Okay, you're killing me with the "extra accessory" talk. Will it be something to use with an upcoming product you're not allowed to speak of yet?

What would be cool is a replacement center post to transform the rda into a bottom feeder. BF mod looks to be in my future so was thinking of finding a skilled craftsman to convert one of mine.
^This

Ooh you guys are good!

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
If you have a way to grab hold of the tanks and/or bf center pins, I'll definitely be interested. One of the former and two of the latter. Would gladly jump into another preorder for either or both.

Great ideas by CMII for sure! Now I can convince myself to hold of on the bottom feeder purchase and wait for the new center pins first. This preorder is saving me money! [emoji15]

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
If you have a way to grab hold of the tanks and/or bf center pins, I'll definitely be interested. One of the former and two of the latter. Would gladly jump into another preorder for either or both.

Great ideas by CMII for sure! Now I can convince myself to hold of on the bottom feeder purchase and wait for the new center pins first. This preorder is saving me money! [emoji15]

If they have tanks I might order another one for me. I'm just not into dripping, Too much fiddling and carrying extra stuff around. I got into vaping to replace stinkies. I don't need another hobby but everyone has their own interests.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I went to their FB page too and apparently the do have a bottom feeding center pin replacement in the works as well. Scoured pretty good online and found nothing about bf center pins or top feed tanks being available anywhere yet. Will keep an eye out for both!

Don't mess around with your eyes. Put it right back in. Next thing you know you will be having eye ops like moi.
rolling-lol.gif

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Thanks guys!
Here's what the pin will look like. I don't think they will be included but your Zenith will have the necessary space for it along with the compatible expansion tank.
SilverPinPostforZenith_zps3e936cb0.jpg

and here is some eye candy on what to expect

wbox5_zps57b1d451.jpg

wbox3_zps30b961ae.jpg

wbox4_zps6f2de921.jpg

wbox2_zps669a2537.jpg

Right now we're sitting in Ohio which is one state away!

You just made a lot of folk happy here today buddy.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
So our exclusive suprise is the pin or the tank??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It would seem as if the surprise is that our atty is the first to be able to receive either of them. If I gather correctly, the existing Zenith V2s are not compatible with the new options, which means that we have the V2.5 but without the new-function parts themselves. I can imagine that to get the necessary parts to run a BF or extra tank capacity, one may have to buy a new base ($$$ and a pin -- mo' $$$) and a new top cap ($$$ and the tank -- mo' $$$). So I guess we are saving on the options to make the atty able to be converted. [Not sure if any of that made sense! LOL]

\\\These are all assumptions though.///

Last edited:

Nightraven

Feb 11, 2014
Maryland
Well that's cool but that stinks in the same token. I'm prob gonna agree with you mr. Mann since iken liked your post but hasn't responded. It was sounding more like we would be getting something physically extra as a thank you for sticking around during all the delays. Oh well at least I'll still get my zenith.... someday hopefully soon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I'm excited about the insulators Haha. I melted my mephistos and am awaiting new ones right now. I actually enjoy dripping over tanks...

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3
I prefer RDAs too, but would be game to try a tank that feeds a Zenith or sure. Could be the best of both worlds!

BTW, been eyeballing a Mephisto too. How did you like it before the insulator thingy? And how high wattage did you go to melt the insulator? My mechs are putting out 40-45 watts on fresh batteries and haven't had anything melt yet, but have read it happens on some atties under adverse conditions.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
I prefer RDAs too, but would be game to try a tank that feeds a Zenith or sure. Could be the best of both worlds!

BTW, been eyeballing a Mephisto too. How did you like it before the insulator thingy? And how high wattage did you go to melt the insulator? My mechs are putting out 40-45 watts on fresh batteries and haven't had anything melt yet, but have read it happens on some atties under adverse conditions.

Well, i love it. Huge post holes. Excellent air flow. I was running it @85 watts on my raptor box mod sooo it might have been my fault haha. But others have run em above 100 watts on raptors.

The Riddler

Moved On
Apr 4, 2014
Boulder, CO, USA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Well, i love it. Huge post holes. Excellent air flow. I was running it @85 watts on my raptor box mod sooo it might have been my fault haha. But others have run em above 100 watts on raptors.

Yeah, that's some serious heat! [emoji41]

The Mephisto and/or Dominator LE are on my short list that included the Zenith. Since this preorder, I may wait a bit for the next great RDA invention but we'll see. Wife has some crazy notion I spend too much on vape gear, but it's just not true. Only buy stuff that's really cool or that I think I should really get. Besides, the vape stand is overflowing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread