Anyone interested in Zenith RDA V2 Pre-orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I know it's frustrating to wait. I promised myself not to do any more preorders too. And here I site with three new preorder all being waited on. [emoji1]

In this case, I have no doubt the product will end up being worth the wait. And weren't we at the tail end of the preorder anyway? I know I found several others that had already closed ordering when this one was announced.

This is the only pre-order I've ever been in or plan on because I've watched a few of them. One point I want to stress and I know you all know this: Isaac doesn't like the wait any more than we do nor does he have any controll over it. The part we're waiting on now is BS. Government Bureaucracy. These are basically hunks of metal macined into shapes and assembled. There's no chemicals or any other type of harmful material in or with them and any 3rd grader could look at them and tell you they're harmless but the wonderful USPS?Customs I guess has to put them on the shelf to age. I'm wondering if Paul Masson is running that part of our unproductive government. If so his motto probably changed from "we'll serve no wine before it's time" to "We'll send no RBAs without ample delays".

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
This is the only pre-order I've ever been in or plan on because I've watched a few of them. One point I want to stress and I know you all know this: Isaac doesn't like the wait any more than we do nor does he have any controll over it. The part we're waiting on now is BS. Government Bureaucracy. These are basically hunks of metal macined into shapes and assembled. There's no chemicals or any other type of harmful material in or with them and any 3rd grader could look at them and tell you they're harmless but the wonderful USPS?Customs I guess has to put them on the shelf to age. I'm wondering if Paul Masson is running that part of our unproductive government. If so his motto probably changed from "we'll serve no wine before it's time" to "We'll send no RBAs without ample delays".
It's all good, I've figured out how to rig the system. Get in several preorders but stagger them so you always have vapemail on the way. Worked for me during the Zenith wait but I'm about done finding stuff to get. Plenty of mods now and a good selection of atties. DIY supplies arrived today so set there til autumn.

The previous post was spot on though about companies needing to build the products first. Having to preorder just to get your hands on an item is ridiculous, but seems to be the way of the vaping world.

Wish I had tools and skills to just build stuff for myself.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I usually do that. Builing things yourself cuts out the waiting, gives you an item that's built your way instead of a one size fits all, and it makes you feel good. A sense of accomplishment that you could do it. I sure hope for Isaacs sake they get here real soon. I know this is just making him feel bad. I'm still shooting for this week.
fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I usually do that. Builing things yourself cuts out the waiting, gives you an item that's built your way instead of a one size fits all, and it makes you feel good. A sense of accomplishment that you could do it. I sure hope for Isaacs sake they get here real soon. I know this is just making him feel bad. I'm still shooting for this week.

No need to feel bad about hosting the preorder. Very thankful to have a shot at getting the authentic Zenith atties! I bet you're right that customs will release our stuff soon too.

As for building, I can manage some decent coils after all the practice over the years but that's about it. Not to derail the thread, but curious what kinda stuff you build? Mods, atties, both?

Smellofcordite

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
San Jose California
It's all good, I've figured out how to rig the system. Get in several preorders but stagger them so you always have vapemail on the way. Worked for me during the Zenith wait but I'm about done finding stuff to get. Plenty of mods now and a good selection of atties. DIY supplies arrived today so set there til autumn.

The previous post was spot on though about companies needing to build the products first. Having to preorder just to get your hands on an item is ridiculous, but seems to be the way of the vaping world.

Wish I had tools and skills to just build stuff for myself.

I usually stagger preorders too, but it seems everything has ended up landing in the first week of July except for the Cana modz which came last week. Problem is that I usually find myself at one of the many local b&m's around me and I end up buying more just because I am waiting so long. 1st world problems.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I usually stagger preorders too, but it seems everything has ended up landing in the first week of July except for the Cana modz which came last week. Problem is that I usually find myself at one of the many local b&m's around me and I end up buying more just because I am waiting so long. 1st world problems.

If the Goberment gets their way it will be a lot longer, like never.:D

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hey guys, So we are officially in transit and just waiting for them to come in.
Now you know with IkenVape, we just don't go ordinary.
There is a sweet surprise for you guys who waited patiently. Even revolutionary. For the moment we'll call it an IKV Zenith exclusive. You guys will be the 1st to have these and the few extras on the IKV website are also carrying this exclusivity. Basically look at our model as future proofing your experience. Also the insulators have been upgraded to a higher temp rating.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
There is a sweet surprise for you guys who waited patiently. Even revolutionary. For the moment we'll call it an IKV Zenith exclusive. You guys will be the 1st to have these and the few extras on the IKV website are also carrying this exclusivity. Basically look at our model as future proofing your experience. Also the insulators have been upgraded to a higher temp rating.
That sounds fantastic! There was never any question that I chose the correct preorder to get a real Zenith V2.

Proves that good things *do* come to those that wait!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA

WOW! Now I'm even more anxious!!

Wait... Isaac... You said you are throwing something in a little "extra" for those of us who waited? That's crazy talk! I personally didn't expect anything like this because I know absolutely NONE of this was your fault! I personally only waited patiently because of 2 reasons. 1. I find that the older I get, the more I learn to appreciate things once patience is involved. Seems anticipation "heightens pleasure". And 2. I have been working a crazy amount of hours to fill my time anyways. But now I am super excited about the "Iken Extras" included. Again, thanks for being a cool vendor and keeping us updated along the way! Mad props to the team at Iken because every email of mine as been answered along the way. Will Share stories on Facebook and with everyone I know!

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Thanks guys!
Now on to your new Zenith V2.5 the extra accessory isn't available just yet but at least you guys will be prepared for it.
As cartons beat out atty dripping and evods are getting the one up on cartos. Lets just say moving on is a wonderful thing.
Okay, you're killing me with the "extra accessory" talk. Will it be something to use with an upcoming product you're not allowed to speak of yet?

What would be cool is a replacement center post to transform the RDA into a bottom feeder. BF mod looks to be in my future so was thinking of finding a skilled craftsman to convert one of mine.

Nightraven

Feb 11, 2014
Maryland
Anyone have any idea what said bonus is?

Once I heard of this I got excited and had to start doing some investigating... seems CMII is prototyping some kind of tank attachment.. they posted a photo which appears to have it attached to a zenith.. perhaps it becomes a top feed dripper with the tank? Here's the photo I found cropped in on said item.

a8e6enu5.jpg

Thoughts? This seems pretty cool and iken rocks for taking care of us even if this isn't the suprise!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Anyone have any idea what said bonus is?

Once I heard of this I got excited and had to start doing some investigating... seems CMII is prototyping some kind of tank attachment.. they posted a photo which appears to have it attached to a zenith.. perhaps it becomes a top feed dripper with the tank? Here's the photo I found cropped in on said item.

a8e6enu5.jpg

Thoughts? This seems pretty cool and iken rocks for taking care of us even if this isn't the suprise!

[emoji33]
That's pretty nice too! Nice find.

Would LOVE that Axis mod to somehow come to my mailbox with the Zeniths!

Nightraven

Feb 11, 2014
Maryland
I went to their FB page too and apparently the do have a bottom feeding center pin replacement in the works as well. Scoured pretty good online and found nothing about bf center pins or top feed tanks being available anywhere yet. Will keep an eye out for both!
That they do havok. But given iken stated it was "future proofing" our purchases. I deduce that the "tank" fits the wording more. Anyone in the future could use a tank thus future proofing. Not everyone has a bottom feeder or wants one. In addition his mentioning of evods beating out cartos etc suggests a tank as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread